Sunday, August 31, 2008

51st Merdeka celebration

Today is a very special day.....it is 51st Merdeka celebration for 51 year Malaysia released from British and became a new free country.

This year theme for the celebration and the logo was attached below...
As a malaysian who proud to be one....I'm also applying to put Malaysian flag on the top of my car...

Kibarkan Jalur Gemilang..

I start my work and do it until lunch time...This lunch, we had a free lunch because the management had prepared a party celebration for 31st August...

Fadzil, me and Kamil holding the Malaysian flag..

everybody was queuing taking the food

fruits as deserts

Miss Ivy and me...

After taking lunch, the management had prepared a malaysian flag cake to celebrate Merdeka...

photo of me with the cake...

all of us gather in front of the cake

After celebrate, we just continue works until end of the day....


In celebrating the holy month of Ramadhan, I want to seek forgiveness for any my misconduct, behavior and attitude...Sorry for everything. To all my family members and friends, I wish you a happy Ramadhan and may all your pray would be benefits to built up becoming a better muslim..

I went to Festival city with my brother and bought foods for ramadhan and sahur preparation...I went back home and had my dinner at Tahera restaurant...

until next post...

No comments: