Friday, August 8, 2008

Rest day on friday....

I woke up early on my weekend day...10.30 am in the morning. I went to Bro Helmi house in Bank Street and hang around there...after the friday prayer...we prepared for our lunch. and we had:

chili's fried eggs


chicken soup prepared by Bro Janggut


fried vegetables


King fish: the fried salted fish

and orange TANG as our drinks....

After had my lunch, I went to Deira city center with my friend to watch The Mummy: Tomb of the Jade Emperor..We went out around 2.45 pm and reached there at 3.10 pm.. straightly went to buy the movie ticket and then went to window shopping. Nothings grab my intention..so I didn't buy anything...

After the movie, we went to carrefour...I bought vacuum cleaner and some ingredient for my dinner. Narayan pick me up from the shopping center and sent me home...I'm cooking for dinner. I'm preparing spagetti bolognese and mango as my desert...


fresh mango as desert.............


the spagetti sauce that I've prepared..


spagetti for my dinner...

After dinner, I just updating my blog and go to sleep..It was a happy weekend for me...

until next post....


No comments: