Monday, August 4, 2008

Working with unhealthty mind and body...

I wake up early around 6.00 am in the morning. I had my bath and prepared myself to the office. I'm still not feeling well. I reached my office around 7.10 am and start my pc..replying emails and around 8.00 am..I went to starbuck to have my breakfast. I had mushroom chicken pie with coffee and chocolate chip cheese cake.

I went upstairs and continue done my work until lunch. I feel very tired and I didn't went out for lunch and I just sleep at my place until 2.00 pm. I'm continue doing my resort design and submitted my floor plans design to 3D renderer to start 3D modeling. 

it was my draughtman's birthday on last 31st of July..bro Romzi and he just received a birthday card from his children, he's quite happy but deep in his heart I can feel that he miss his childrens so much...wish that I can have that feeling too..missing somebody that we loved and love us...this photo was dedicated to his wife and childrens in Kuala Lumpur...


a birthday card from his childrens..


lots of small colorful handmark on his birthday card

After snap a few photos, I then just done my work and at 6.20 pm, I went home with my car lift..Narayan.

When I get to my home, feed my kittens, had my bath and went out to DIVA to get my hair treatment. After that, I went to Ali's house in Bur Dubai because we promised to cook for dinner..we want to celebrate Sohaimi new girlfriend..Nurul....


Sohaimi and Nurul...rumous said that Sohaimi going to proposed her this coming October..


all of us..having dinner together..Sohaimi now having a big smile...

After dinner, I just went back and sleep....I'm happy because my friend had found his true soul heart..wish them all the best...for me..I'm still searching for love and someone to love me...

until next post

No comments: