Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Tuesday....tired and a tough day..

I woke up very early today, around 5.45 am in the morning. I had my bath and prepared myself to the office. I've to complete the task given by Mr Jun Luistro..He got a meeting around 10.00 am in the morning and I had to complete the coluring for his plans.

I reached office around 6.30 am, switch on my pc and start my work..I didn't go anywhere to get my breakfast or what so ever...Hadie just bought me curry puff from sales man Wan Azmi and put it on my tables....Before the meeting started, I'm just completed my task, printing and hand it over to Mr Jun...I get rest for a while and get my breakfast.

While waiting for the director and clients finished their meeting and waiting for the amendmend for any changes, I just reorganized my emails and locate it in several folder according to the projects which i'm involved. Suddenly, Cheah, the CAD leader for XEDL came to my place and had some argument with Yunus and Hadie...regarding the workloads and also datelines..I just get away from the discussion room and went to fadzil place...

After a while, I went back to my place and continue my work until lunch time..I didn't went out for lunch, I just close my eyes and sleep for one hour. Adrinfard had ordered me sushi again for lunch but i don't have feel to eat.

After 2.00 pm, mr Jun came back to me and discussed about the changes base on the dicussion with the client before...again..I just continue my work until end of the day...someone had argue with me about the current situation and issues...everybody in the working feild wants more money...we just argued when some people who do many works get less paid and the other way round....

what I want to justify here is...we agree that we had our responsibility with the given task...but the task given for me must be equivalent with pay...some people might argue whenthey feels that they had been taken advantage and taken for granted...it's based on the individual himself to determine how's his or her integriti and stand.

I went back home, had my bath and then went out with my roomate and Bro Azhan..firstly, we went to get our dinner at City moon cafe in KARAMA...it's a asian restaurant where we can find a typical malaysian food...it's an honoured and pleasured to ate our food which rarely been found in the UAE..

Basically, the owner of the restaurant is Singaporean, Kak Siti, but I just heard that Mdm Nurul from malaysia had took over the cafe and the previous owner had moved to the new location in Sharjah...

front view of the cafe
As we entered the cafe, we ordered a tea which was imported from Indonesia..the famous flower tea...

photo of the flower tea soft drinks
We don't know what to eat for dinner, lastly, Kamarul my roomate ordered chicken rice...look very delicious...
chichen rice and soup.. served in triangle plate....aed 20

kamarul with his chicken rice..

Bro Azhan ordered fried kuey tiaw ..aed 20

and I'm ordered fried noodle without vegetables cost me aed 20

view of City moon kitchen...I just meet them..before the chef is a lady

interior view of the cafe...can fit 20 peoples at one time

i'm full with the food

After dinner, we went to carrefour Bur Dubai to buy my car accecories and other. We spend one and half an hour there and then, I sent Bro Azhan back to his house and i went to DIVA to had my hair treatment...
photo of me with my hair dresser...John from Filipine

another snap of me...
I went back home, arrange my things, feed my kittens and update my blogs...It's quite a tiring day for me....just pray for that I'll survived...
until next post

2 comments:

DeLL PuTiT said...

everyday is about food, food n food... besides, salon, salon n salon! dta's MIMIE!

Mem Aluya said...

Mimi ada kittens??? Nak tengok. Letak kat blog.

Err... ke dah ada kat previous entries?