Saturday, August 30, 2008

saturday...photo shoot and wedding reception

I woke up around 7.00 pm, had my bath and clean up my kittens cage...after that, around 9.30 am, we went to Medinat Jumeirah for photo shoot..It is for Aidit new blogs cover page....

photo of Ren with Medinat Jumeira as a background

as a makeup artis..Ren trying his best

Aidit with one of his pose..

and the art director of photography..in the making...ha ha ha

After done the shooting, we went to DOME to had our lunch....it was on Aidit...he he..thanks..
me and Aidit

As you know...only 2 days left to eat during day time..ramadhan is coming...so I've ordered..

blueberry cheese cake

Aidit had chicken pie

Ren ordered chicken burger

and I had Fried Noodles
I went back home and get change....today is half working day for me....I reached my office around 1.50 pm and start do my works... Around 5.00 pm, Kamil asked me to bring him to saloon because tonight is his third wedding reception ....at TAK villa...
Kamil done his hair cut
Around 7.00 pm , we went to TAK house to celebrate the newly wed...another fuction had been held by the management of TAK...
guest and crowds...
food preparation...
The lovely Mdm Ivy, TAK wife....hostess of the event..

Fared and me..after the dinner
newly wed wih their wedding cake...

photo of me and Jamel with the newly wed
After the wedding, we went to Umi house in Al Safa and had gossip there for 20 minutes....then, I went to Essa Tower, pick up Munyra and Kamil....sent Jamel home and the went to shisha at Grand Leewan cafe...at 12.30 am, we went back home and sleep....
Suddenly I missed someone that I loved so much....
until next post

No comments: