Monday, August 25, 2008

Sentap...santa fe

I woke early today, around 6.00 am, had my bath and prepared myself to the office. I reached my office early, around 7.10 am in the morning. I switch on my pc and start my work..after a while, I went to starbucks to had my breakfast and I'm ordered...

chocolate donut with chicken pie..

I start doing my work in designing the front of house for a spa and resort..until lunch time..I don't know what to eat but i feel so hungry..lastly I decided to buy sushi...

one of the sushi restaurants in Dubai

and I'm ordered katsudon and prawn siomai...

I can't finish my lunch so, I just keep it for dinner later...At 2.00 pm, I just sat at my table, alone because Hadie, Eddie and Yunus stay back last night...after office hour, I went to Hyundai showroom to get my new car....a white colour Santa fe with black finished interior...its a present for me who always SENTAP...

pose of me with my new car and plate number

inside my new car...

I'm so damn stupid, when I want to fill my petrol, after finished fueling, I didn't realised that my gear was at the D...I can't start my car and I'm panic...lots of people behind my start to hon on me..lastly, the pump assistant came and solve my problem..Shame on me when I didn't put my gear at P..that's why I can't start my car...huh....

It was a terrific experience fro me driving for the first time in Sheikh zayed road..each drivers here were driving like hell..but soon..I'll be one of them also..

I went back to my office, settle a few things and then went back home...along the way, I stop at the petrol station to buy my SALIX (toll card)...where in Dubai, we don't need to stop if we pass at any toll..we just drove as usual..like nothing happens and the sensor at the toll gate would deducted the amount of our salix if we pass at any toll gate..For your information, each toll gate cost AED 4...

I went back home, park my car behind my house, had my bath and then cook maggi mee from Malaysia...hmm..I'm so tired..and I falls asleep after had my dinner..
 
Curry instant mee from Malaysia.

Tomorrow would be a new life for me..I do hope that with a new transport, It would make my life easier...

until next post..

2 comments:

rhymee suhaili said...

Nice car Mimi!

DeLL PuTiT said...

yeah, i luv the car model n i like it white! yea yeay! mimi ada keta, boleh embak aku jln2 di sinun, ok!