Sunday, August 24, 2008

Soulless sunday

I woke up around 7.20 am in the morning, had my bath and prepared myself to the office. Last night I slept quite late, around 2.30 am in the morning because I reached my house from office at 11.30 pm, and then I'm watched King Kong movie with my housemate Hairul..

I reached my office in the morning around 8.30 am and I went to starbucks to get my breakfast. I bought chocolate donut with vanila frapucino...when i sit at my place, I saw Hadie, Eddie and mamat looks like a zombie already..they stay back since yesterday....I switch on my pc and start doing my work....a resort design...

I just do my work until lunch time and I went to Apple Bees...today I just want to be alone..I don't know what happened to me but I just want to be alone...I sat at an empty table hiding from everybody....I'm quite sensitive and moody today...I had my lunch and I'm ordered..

peach sangria and bacon beef burger

After lunch, I'm continue doing my work and I snap a photo with saifulizan wall as a background. It is all of his references in design that he put it on his wall

me at Saifulizan desk...

After done my printing, I went to meet my partner in designing the resort project....a Director from Singapore office, Mr Jun Luistro....

Mr Jun and our design plan that going be develop

After completing the task of the day, I went back home around 6.20 pm and as usual, Narayan pick me up to send me to my house. I was quite pissed off with some people that do bother about me...I know that eventhough that they were new and hardworking..a really hardworking...that this firm should be thankful to get their service...but please do respect my working style and please don't say anything on which time that I want to come or go back....

I don't want to be like some people who want to grabs people attention or to be called as hardworking just to show to the boss that I'm willing to be your slave...huh..It's not me..even my boss argued with me when I say that I just work according or equivalent with the given salary..people can't say anything because it had been stated in my contract that I just work from 9.00 am to 6.00 pm...

I doesn't agree when he say that money is not everything...please..everybody who came here just because of money..more money you give..more work that be done...as I say before..its equivalent, what you give is what you'll get...i don't want to sacrifice my entire life in the office...I'm not a slave....so if anyone of you who bother when I want to go back or come...please don't do so because just take care of your own ass. I do think that what Suhaili told me before had come true...now I just wait for another development...Suhaili Sarawak...please pray for my passion...

Actually, I'm never tell Narayan that I've got my driving license and will get my new car by tomorrow...I just put his photo just to say good bye and thank you for everything

Thanks Narayan....for your pick up service

I went to supermarket under my house to buy a few things for me to prepared my dinner..

The Green Mart supermarket underneath my house

I reached my house at 6.50 pm, played with my kittens and had a photo shoot on my own...

photo of me at the dining hall

photo of me at the valley to my room

another snap of me

After had my bath, I'm prepared myself to go to Ali's house because we planned to cook for dinner...I reached his house around 8.40 pm with Narayan again and then we cook...

sweet and sour fish

fried chickens
and this is our dining tables...a simple menu

After finished my dinner, we watched DVDs, WANTED...and then I went back home and sleep...It was not a good day for me...I do hope that tomorrow would be better..

until next post..

2 comments:

rhymee suhaili said...

Cant wait of the brand new car you'll be getting soon. Certainly it gonna be hit and worth an entry. Despite of all the situations and dilemma that you have there,be yourself and focus on your work dear.

Mr. Shai Hamdan said...

Fahimi, dalam ko ting tong pun ko punya menu makan...meletopzzz....Miss u lotz pal.