Monday, September 1, 2008

First day of Ramadhan 2008

It was the first day of Ramadan. I woke up around 3.50 am to get my supper before imsak. I had ikan kering with sambal tempoyak and hot plain rice. I just ate a little bit then I perform subuh prayer. I sleep back and woke up around 7.45 am.

I went to the office at 8.40 am, switch on my pc and start doing my work. It's quite slow today, my mental is quite disturb, thinking about my beloved mother and father..wishes that I'm with them now...taking care and love them as what they did before. I'm quite sensitive today...cry for so many times...huh..It's first day of ramadan and for the second times I could not break my fasting with them....missing them badly.

Nothing much to describe on my work...it's remains the same..only today is the birthday for our new staff, who just joined us less then 2 months....Najdi...wishing you a happy days and pray you'll get all the happiness in your life..


It was 1.00 pm at the afternoon, we start our working hours from 9.00 am until 4.00 pm..we suppose to work only 6 hours per day according to Dubai law..but as usual....they taking advantages by adding one more hour...huh...hope that anybody can refer to dubai laws and regulations.

We were tired with the hot season now...some of us just sleep for a while and I'm naughty to snap their photo..

Bro Munawir still struggling where there rest were collapse

Bro Romzi...

Bro Roslie...

and Firdaus..
On 4.00 pm sharp, I went back home and want to prepared for break fasting dinner. This is the first day of ramadan and I don't want to sacrifice myself for the one who doesn't bother about my life..only know how to push people energy with no symphatized.
I bought bubur keledek from kak Julia as my desert and when I reached home, we cook for dinner and we prepared cream caramel...
cream caramel done by sairie

we had fried chicken, ikan singgang and mix fried vegetables

additional table for the dishes..
After dinner, I went to money changer to sent my money and then I just went back home and sleep. I didn't perform Tarawih tonite because I'm too tired...
until next post

1 comment:

Mem Aluya said...

Hohoho... syoknya pi keje macam ni. Bila jaga dah boleh clock out.

Mimi, kompeni apa ni? Ada vacancy tak?

Cantik tertarik da bomb!