Thursday, August 21, 2008

It's Thursday...TAK 48th birthday and fishing night..

It was Thursday already..means that I will get my off day tomorrow...I woke up around 6.00 am, had my bath and prepared myself to the office..I reached my office around 7.10 am and start doing my work. I went out for breakfast at Chelsea Garden and went back again to the office at 9.00 am. Along the way, I bought a flight ticket for me to go back to Malaysia 2 weeks after Hari Raya Aidilfitri..


this lady assisting me to get my tickets....

Today can be considered as a special day in the office..It's the day of AR Teo Ah Khing 48th Birthdays...some of us were celebrating him before he went to business trip to Bangkok..anyway..Happy Birthday sir....

AR TAK were cutting his birthday cake

I just continue my works until lunch time..I don't know what to eat, Saidatul and Mamat had lunch with me at Apple Bees and we ordered.....

Trio combos meal consist of mini burger, Chicken wings and salads.


Photo of me with the foods

After lunch, I just continued doing my resort project until the end of the day. While waiting for my car lift, I'm prepared my fishing equipment for tonight..

All the small gadget for fishing

I went back home with Narayan, reached my house, had my bath and went out again to Bro Helmi house, from there, we would take a taxi and went to our fishing spot...Bro Helmi prepared for the dinner and we had nasi lemak with...

Chili's chickens, boiled eggs and Serunding Daging

and this was my plate..ha ha

After dinner, we went out to our fishing place..would continue the story tomorrow..until next post...


3 comments:

DeLL PuTiT said...

beb! r u having a food galore in dubai or what?! i'm so envy with it! i could not imagined how am i going to work in UAE!

the admin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
the admin said...

ooo...TAK Group is owned by Ar. TAK lah yee...


www.din-erna.blogspot.com