Sunday, August 3, 2008

I'm sick and got rest

I woke up around 6.10 am in the morning, had my bath and went to the office..I reached office quite early around 7.10 am in the morning. I went upstairs and start doing my work…Suddenly, I just feel very weak and I don’t feel good. I’m waiting for my officemate to come.

Around 9.50 am, I just inform Dahlia that I’m not feeling well then I went back home…I went to Belhoul Hospital, meeting my Doctor and then went back home…Feed my kitten and I falls asleep until 5.oopm in the evening..After had my bath and ate my medication, I went to Ali’s house in Bur Dubai…we planned to have dinner together and we cook Nasi lemak with sambal udang.


fried vegetables...


fried chicken and boiled eggs


Ikan Bilis...


Sambal udang...prepared by Bro Helmi...


ready for dinner....

After dinner, I just went home and sleep. Nothing much that I want to say on today’s activities because I’m sick…

until next post

No comments: