Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I dress in Pink...

I woke up quite late today, around 8.00 am...had my bath and prepared myself to go to work..Feed my kittens and use Leizl as my car lift. I reached my office at 8.45 am and switch on my pc.

I had curry puff, buy from Wan Azmi assistants...Firdaus who sold it AED 1 per piece.
I start my work...while waiting for my draughtman's to complete their drawings, I snap a few photos...just realized that I wear pink and purple today....look at my shoe and bag...

my purple Puma shoe....and my Pink Adidas bag

and my purple Marc Jacobs sunglasses

I had lunch early because I'm quite hungry, I ate Nasi lemak from Kak Julia..

my Nasi Lemak

After had my lunch, I'm thinking to sleep for a while, suddenly I go called from Saidatul, asked me to company her to Starbuck's..to get her lunch...I followed her and I had chocolate chips cake and Vanilla frapucino as my desert...

my desert

and Saidatul smiled...

After that, we went to continue my work...I got a meeting with Engineer and Interior consultants..

a photo of my draughtman's...from behind, Munawir, Yani and Roslie


around 6.30 pm, I just pack and went back home. My car lift Narayan pick me and drop me at my saloon, Diva...


photo with my kittens..


After done my hair treatment, I went back home, feed my kittens and then went out to had dinner at Ali's house..Tonight is the last night for him because he would go back to Malaysia for his sister wedding for 12 days..


we prepared chicken soup...

and soya sauce eggs

and we had dinner together

We had chit chatting and then I went home and sleep...suddenly I just miss my home country and wish for my boss to approve my leave...he he...

until next post.

No comments: