Saturday, September 6, 2008

saturday....work as usual

I start my day today quite late..I woke up around 8.40 am in the morning, had a quick bath and starightly went to the office.
Nothing to describe on my office works...only I just get my leave approval for my design director..so now..I can went back home with peace. After work, I went to the site office to take my friends and we went to had our iftar at Ibn Batutta mall...I've booked a table at SOY restaurant.

We reached there around 5.15 pm, done some window shopping and snap a few photos...

Mamat, Ali noor and Sairie

Me at the historical booth of Ibn Batutta

sculpture of time travelling of Ibn Batutta
Along the way, I was stop at Krispy Kreme doughnut and bought it for 2 boxes..how greedy am I..

me with doughtnuts...
When the time for Iftar came, we went to SOY restaurant and ordered chicken as a starter while waiting for the main dishes..

Honey barbeque chicken
Our foods came quite late and suddenly a neighbouring table came to us and give us some traditional food...again..Seri muka and puding jagung...what a surprise...

traditional kuih from a stranger...we ate like no tomorrow...
We were introduce ourself to uncle Umar from Tampines, Singapore and his wife, spent their weekend here to visit their daughter which stayed and worked in Dubai....
Uncle Umar and his wife...spent their vacation here to look after their daughter
After waiting for 20 minutes, our food came and served to our dining table....we ordered chicken with cashew nuts, tom yam prawn, crunchy beef and vegetables with mushroom sauce...

our dining table...

me and Bro Azhan...
After dinner, we went to Dubai Outlet mall because some of my friends didn't get to know where's its location and what is the best thing to buy....and we do spend there...I just bought a new sun glasses...huh...without knowing that I got 5 already..huh...quite wasting...At 10.20 pm, I reached my home and sleep.
until next post

1 comment:

DeLL PuTiT said...

mmmm...yummy...can u please show me sumthing else besides food mimie?! miss u n mamat!