Sunday, September 28, 2008

Silence sunday....sending peoples, kittens and get rest

I went to the office quite early, around 8.00 am I already reached sheikh zayed road...during the traffic which moved slowly, I snap a photo of a banner...Eid Fitri promo along the highway.
Sorry to Bro Yani, Romzi and Munawir because I left them...I was quite early today...

Eid Fitri banner along Sheikh Zayed road

I'm helping the resort group to complete their preparation for presentation to the clients by noon. Put on slides and print out the drawings..After that we rest for a while and waiting for the comments from clients and big boss...at the time...I just snap a few photos.

photo of me with Bro Munawir and Bro Roslie at my workspace

Siti Arbaiya, Bro Romzi, Bro Roslie, Lim, Bro Yani and Bro Munawir

It was sad when we can't celebrate the Eid Fitri with our beloved family...but this were the price that they had to pay here....may loved to their family would be more tighten...closed in heart even though far in reality.

Adrinfard, hadie and Mamat

After the meeting with consultants and everybody, Yunus had organized a small discussion among group members to discuss the direction of the project. He would flying back to celebrate Eid fitri with his family in Bongek, a district in Negeri Sembilan...after keeping more than 35 days of his annual leave...he went back home for 11 days vacation. I would missed him for a while..don't have people to argue for 11 days..

Yunus would flying back to Malaysia..tomorrow night

After working hours completed, I went home to take my room mate, Kamarul and sent him to the airport. Then I drove again to the headquarters to picked up Kamil and Munyra...they were also flying back to malaysia today by using Singapore airlines...

After sending them at the airport, I then bring Kamarul to Choc and Nuts famous shop in Deira. Its located behind the Riveria hotel opposite the Dubai creek. We had our iftar at Mc Donalds and then we went to the shop and done some shopping.

me with the owner of the shop..Mr Jaafar

and he bought this much...he he

After done shopping nuts and chocolate, I went to terminal 1, Dubai airport to sent Kamarul..We reached there at 8.07 pm, shaked hands and I just left him alone..he would be check in by 8.30 pm..

photo of Kamarul with his luggage

After sending Kamarul to the airport, I went back to my house to packed my kittens and sent them to their new adopted parents in New Gold Souk..Ali was hlping me bring all their things....Mem Aluya was willing to take care of them while I'm not around... Thank you so much sister....

I reached her apartment around 8.00 pm and she was alone at the living where as Bamin, her husband was sleeping already...he was too tired. When I released combi and bidi to the new house...they were walking aroundand didn't stop smelling...every single things...try to be comfortable in the new environment maybe...

Combi and Bidi would stay with new stepmother for a while...

Mem Aluya and me....with Combi and Bidi

After done some gossiping and drinks lots of coffee, I asked permission from Kak Laila Dewi (mem Aluya) to went off. I want to go to Diva to do my hair treatment and manicure...I just kissed my kittens and went to satwa.....I would missed my kittens for a while.....

There's a lots of lighting decoration celebrating Eid Fitri here in dubai..more or less, its remind me on Malam 7 likur...full of lantern and colourful lamps surrounding my house in the village...it had been a memory for me now...Until one day...it would be lighten up again....straightly I listen to Ziana Zain songs duet with Awie...Halaman Asmara....in my car...

Light decoration at Satwa roundabout

As I said before, we want to go to DIVA, unfortunately the road in satwa roundabout was closed and we can't get in...I change my plan and heading to Dubai Festival city. We had out late supper at Japengo cafe at 11.30 pm...

Ali ordered fish and chips and I had sushi with chicken noodles. We ate until 12.30 and went back home...It was a tiring day for me..and my life was being more quite and lonely...everybody that I loved went back for Hari Raya....

I do hope that tomorrow would be a happy day for me....with the remaining friends that I still got here...a last day of Ramadan would be a memorable day of the year 2008.

until next post

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ramadan Mubarak! I won't be with my family for Eid. I mean my mother, sister, aunts and grandfather. But I have my children to celebrate with. I was scanning through the blogs and came across yours and decided to leave you a comment. Eid Mubarak, too.