Monday, June 30, 2008

Increasing of workload..

I wake up early today and I took carlift...Leizl to the office...I reach office around 8.20 am, then i went to star buck to buy white chocolate frapucino with chicken and mushroom pie as my breakfast....I start my pc and received bunch of emails...


Huh....fortunately the presentation for client was good and we're going to proceed to the next stage..Yunus was quite happy when his tower design option was selected by the clients.. I'm checking up the latest drawing done by my draughtman's and comments it. At the same time...replying all related emails to clients and friends..


I'm too busy and I just realize that it was lunch time already...today Khalbi had ordered for me Chicken rice....from kak Julia





As usual...eating with my draughtman's...brothers





Chicken rice Dubai.....



On my way down to the bank to get some cash after taken my lunch... I meet Fuadah..my junior that worked with me......so by Nurul Aini request...this is Fuadah Nazri latest photo for your review..he he..I'm just wondered that she's not gaining weight at all and become skiny and skiny day by day...I did asked her to eat a lots....ha ha ha


After lunch, around 2.30pm....I've meeting withmy design Director, Nizar and all the Design Architect...I was been assign to handle 2 more project which is Bab Al Shams hotel extention and Banyan tree resort...huh....would get the dateline by end of the weeks...surely I would stay at the office again....


After the meeting, I'm finding all the related informatin and sources for both of the project and start doing the basic design proposal...hadie would assist me on Bab Al Shams and Jamel would assist me on Banyan Resort.


I've done my work until 7.00pm...when i want to g back...I just realized that one of my shoe had been hide by someone...It might be Yunus or Kamil...huh...I don't have time to find it then i just went home using my sandal...


I take bus from my office to the Trade center roundabout because it's difficult for me to get taxi..on the way..I'm listening to my iphone...and suddenly song sing by Azie...Pelamin Anganku Musnah appear and....my tears just drop automatically...It's quite hard for me remembering and serching for something that is unreachable and it's hurt...I just been informed that onr of my best friend in Kuala Lumpur...Nurul Aini Ramly had pregnant again for her 3rd child...huh...she got a happy family...and I'm still finding someone that can give his love to me...from the trade center roundabout, I walked to my house for 15 minutes..


I reach home around 7.50 pm...had my bath and as usual I went to DIVA to wash and blow my hair...then I went to Bur Dubai area to visit my friend and give something that I've promises to him earlier..at his home...he was not quite well and had a major headache.. I buy panadol activefast for him...He went to sleep and I want to go back home...On my way..suddenly i feel hungry and want to have my dinner...I went to the Thai kitchen at Musalla tower and suddenly I meet emerzza and erryanti, Nizam, Kak Sharifah balqi and Roseabel having their dinner..I just sit and joined them..



I had my self seafood tomyam, plain rice and omelette...it cost me AED 58...

After the dinner, I take a taxi and went back home....I've call my best friend and talk to him for quite long..I really miss him badly but there's a border between us...I just can't stop myself hitting the line...I still in love with him and I hate that feeling..I wish that I don't have a feeling..live like a robot...


If he read this blog...I just want to say that I'm killing myself for loving him...and I don't know what to do..


Until next post...

No comments: