Tuesday, June 17, 2008

What a Dull day

At 7.00 am, I woke up and had my bath. After that, I straightly went to Belhoul Hospital for my dressing and Maria, my carlift take me to the office.....

As usual, i switch on my pc and start my work, sending email and make phone call, instruct my Cad assistant...hmm..at the moment I had to redesign my basement parking again when i had problem with my access and ramp...


A photo of my new workstation...


Arguing here and there with Yunus, mad at Cheah and instruct Romzi to complete my drawings...that's my jobs for today...got a few official phone calls and suddenly it was already lunch time..As usual, we ordered with Kak Julia,we had plain rice with chili prawns and sambal belacan...not bad...



We had lunch at our workstation...Khalbi as Tok Batin Miracle lead the way..followed by Yani (previously worked with NRY Architect) and Hadie


I'm continued my work and went home at 9.00 pm....then after had my bath and change my cloth, I take a bus to Bur Dubai area where I've promised someone to had supper with. Accidently I meet Muz, sweet guy from landscape...and he asked me to join him for dinner. Since my date is still long to wait then I just follow Muz to kedai Burung....I heard it before from my friends but I haven't know the place....


We reach there and I want to eat the famous fried birds that peoples always say but it was not my day when all the birds finished...I'm dissapointed...




Then we just ordered Briani Chicken and Chicken masala....

After dinner, we split our way where I went to meet my friend at Al khaleej and Muz went to watch football match with his friends..

I meet my friend around 11.00pm, he's quite passion with my attitude actually...that's why I really care for him..hmm..we had chat until 12.30 am...I saw his eyes was already tired and sleepy..i just end our discussion,..I take taxi and went back home...

Another day to go....I wish i can sleep well tonight...no more hurt and bleeding I hope...

until next story...

No comments: