Sunday, June 15, 2008

Hollow soul..

I wake up early today, my back was hurt...exactly the area which I've done the operation..I can't sleep well.

I went to the office and start my work. It was a fine day, I'm still not satisfied because I cannot reach my uncle in my Hometown, something wrong with his mobile. I start amending my drawings then suddenly i've got a phone call....I'm smiling and move to other room...discuss about something and we ends our conversation...I hope that it would give me happy news onwards...as for now..i just have to wait...

I just feel the environment had turn to be too hard for me...emosionally....I've been scolded by my Project Director because he didn't see the progress (where he doesn't know that I just back from my medical leave and only doing the design and drawings..

I had plain rice with chicken rendang for my lunch, as usual i just eat half of it. I can't finish it. Something wrong with my diet nowadays. I just continue my work and suddenly Dahlia came and introduce 4 new cad person, looking at their faces, they are senior already....

Nothing much that I wan to talk today, nothing interesting, as usual, i just feeling lonely again and waiting for another 55 days for me to complete my one year services here in Dubai...later then...only Allah knows on what's going to happen.

My soul is hollow and full of sorrow....

No comments: