Sunday, June 29, 2008

My salary on hold because of the stupid timesheet...

I'm quite pissed off with the management when they hold my June salary because I've never update my timesheet...During the time they done the checking, I was hospitalized....and they don't considered that..huh..I hate when the simple things become complicated...


It is regretable when we had worked like hell, stay back everyday and suddenly they just hold the salary because of the stupid timesheet which have to be filled manually...previously in my late office, we just filled our timesheet on our own pc..means that, they had put a program that can know what's you done once you switch on the pc....huh..I'm quite dissapoited...with the small salary and the big workload..I really don't know how long I would be with this firm....


I went home after stayback around 10.00 am in the morning, I sleep for 4 hours and I wake up...I can't sleep long during day time...huh....I just had my bath and went out to cool down myself to Dubai Festival City...


I'm going to buy big cusion to put in my bedroom.....so I went to this outlet in Dubai festival city..



bunch of pillow...

the blue one attract my interest...

its me holding the pillows..

After that, I had sushi as my lunch...

and I'm hungry when I took all of this......


After had my lunch I just go to the Ikea building side to get taxi to go home...on my way..suddenly I was attracted to one of the kiosk....

I'm on my way to find a painting for my room...then accidently..I found this kiosk..and I bought one of the painting...It was a modern art painting showing Dubai Creek and what attract me more...it was pink in colour.....ha ha ha.....I'm also buy the big pillow just now.....pink colour..



Photo painting...


i just went back home and decorate my bedroom...



what's your comment when you see my bedroom in PINK...ha ha ha..i don't bother on you want to say....


I went out again around 7.00 pm..heading to Bur Dubai area..meeting my friend...As usual we had our dinner at Tahera and after that go to his house and formatting his new laptop...While in my friend's house..I got called from my bestfriend and we talked quite long..I'm missing him badly...


Almost 1.00 am, I just excuse myself and went home.....My day was not good in the beginning but quite a happy ending at night...wish that I would always be happy..


Until next post....I love you..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

BESTNYA JALAN!!!!!!! TAK ACI ARRR.. NI PI KERJE KE SHOPPING VISIT NI???? CANTIKNYA BEDSHEET!!! GERAMNYA