Friday, June 20, 2008

Sands storm strike Dubai

I woke up around 11.00 am today, sent message to a few peoples and call a few friends. Fadzil wife, Siti Fairus asked me to joined her tour the shopping mall...again....I lost my mind...i would be shopping again..die la....


Suddenly my friend Ali in oriental house, Bur Dubai, call me and ask me to join him and his housemate lunch at their house....the Lead chef was BJ ( Brother Janggut) and the asisstant would be Ali himslef...I just contribute and buy vegetables and drinks....


Its Ali, Azhan and me....Bj was standing behind us...

Do you believe that i really know how to cook...ha ha..



mix vege...done by Ali...its really nice..you should try once..

We cook after friday prayer....having fun in the kitchen but while waiting for Bj to complete his beef curry, I'm almost forgot my promises with Fairus....she called me and asking where am I, then I'm the one who having lunch first.....sorry guys...I've a date...he he...but I'm promised hem that I would come back and have dinner with them...really want to taste BJ beef curry...

I took a taxi from Oriental house and my destination is to my first favourite shopping mall in Dubai...Dubai Festival city....from there, I would meet Fairus, Fatini and her sister, Siti Hajar...



I went to ikea to buy my new bedsheet, boxes and rack for my DVDs...then we continue our journey to the next destination....Dubai Outlet Mall...





Fairus (orange shirt) Siti Hajar in black and fatini..the cute one..


The sandstorm were really worst today, we almost can't see what's really the direction and route to go to Dubai outlet mall....we were lost...it's almost one hour we spend on the roads finding the right way..he he..at last...at 6.00 pm..we reached Dubai outlet Mall.



Just to show how bad the sandstorms were..

I didn't really walk there, only Fairus and her sister, Jaja(nick name for Siti hajar) was walked here and there to find their things.... ha ha..we spend about 2 hours there and then Fairus send me home...



while waiting for them shopping, i just had my tea time with carrot cake and mocha cappucino..

I reached home around 9.00 pm, I put all my things and I went out again to meet my friends in burjuman..as what I promised to Ali and his housemate, I came back to had my dinner with them...the beef curry was really good...

After dinner, we watched movie played by Tom Cruise and Brad pit, interview with vampire...then, when all the peoples look sleepy and tired, I just excuse myself and went back home..

while dreaming, i just want to express that somebody was trying to get away from me...I can feel when he's doesn't being the one that knew before....he was totally change when he came back here..hmm..what to do...may be I just had to accept that I'm nobody in his entire life...feels like I'm losing him slowly...Allah had really test me to the maximum...I just wait and see on the next episode of my life..

until next post...

No comments: