Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Confuse with determining the directions..

I wake up around 6.15 am in the morning and had my bath…today I went to the office early…too many things to do before consultants meeting today….Fairus, Fadzil wife called me around 7.30 to make sure that I’m going to the office because she cook my favourite ‘Cekodok Pisang’..he he..really appreciate it.

I’m start doing sketch on my new proposal for resort extension….the perspective because hadie had done the massing in sketch up…I just detail up the design of the building…Today, all the activities quite slow and suddenly I got called from someone saying something need to be done by tomorrow afternoon..I’m quite nervous…It’s quite shock but It would be a big surprise for me later.

I sms a few friends as usual…borrowed book from the library and it’s lunch time already..Khalbi had ordered for me Ayam masak lemak kuning with plain rice but I just eat half of it…I can’t finish the dishes. Farah, Reen’s niece asks me to walk with her and we talked at the bus stand near the Broadway supermarket.

My lunch...

While we discussing on some issues, suddenly the sweetest friend of mine came and sit beside me..He just came back from the meetings and finding the new Ray ban which his previous one missing in action…we talked for quite some times and at 2.00 pm…we separate..Farah and I went upstairs to the Headquarters and he went back to site office…

I’m continuing my sketch and around 4.00 pm, I went for client consultants meeting until 6.00pm…I went down and instructing my draughtsman’s on certain changes that going to be done and I’m continue my sketch. I did ordered curry puff from kak Julia and I’m sharing it with all my friends….

I've ordered 30 pieces of Karipap which one cost me AED 1.50


Around 7.00 pm, I went out with Farah because she want to go somewhere….We stop a taxi and he sent us to mall of the emirates….huh…as usual, I did bought DVDs again and Farah buy Novel…We went to BORDERS, another book store and I buy a Dubai pictorial images book. I call my friend and asking his opinion on the big issue that I’m going to have ever in my life…he was not quite well and he went to sleep early..he got sore throats …I’m still thinking the pro and cons and will decide it later.

We had our dinner at Japengo, Farah only ate mash potatoes and I’m having chicken noodles….after dinner, we take taxi and went home…I had to sent Farah first in Rolas street because she’s scared to be in the taxi alone….then I went back and reach home around 10.00pm….I’m waiting for Yati to return back my kitten because her sister Sarah who taking care of my kitten before will be flying back to Malaysia tomorrow….I would miss her..Thanks for taking care of my kids….

My kitten grows fast and the best thing is…they scared of me….they didn’t recognize me because I left them quite long…may take time for me to get their intention back….Around 11.45 pm, I went out and take taxi to the office…Now, while writing this blog..I’m staying back to complete my architecture façade for my new project that needs the output urgently…

Even though I feel lonely here, I just realize that he that I know before wouldn’t be the same again..he’s getting far and far from me and enjoy his entire life here with his new friend that can give better benefits to him……I just hoping there’s someone that would cheer up my life here as encourage for me to stay long here….may the time would come and the right person would appears…

Until next post…

No comments: