Sunday, June 22, 2008

Sleep, dinner and sleep again

As what I told in my previous post, I stay back until 10.00 am in the morning. I'm really tired. Yunus came at 7.00 and commenting on the drawings.....a lots of comments from him and i just ignored on what he said....will implement it tomorrow because I don't have energy anymore...

I was accidently slept while Yunus was stay beside me....In fact, i've printed out all the drawings that my bos required. I woke up around 8.30 am, called Dahlia to bind all the drawings and instruct her to pass the drawings compilation to my bos. I just cann't help myself, switch off my pc and went home with Brother Romzi, my draughtman, who stay beside my apartment..on the way I've meet Fairus, sending her husband Fadzil to the office...

I reach home and I saw my roomate, Kamarul just woke up, he is working night shift this week, so he would go to work around 1.00pm at the afternoon. I just brush my teeth and sleep....

I woke up again at 5.00 pm, had my bath and went to Belhoul hospital because I've an appointment with Dr Nabil....

After that, I went to Tahera restaurant and had my dinner with my friend...I want to call my best friend but I'm afraid that he might be not in a good mood. So i just send sms to him and say a few things....Acciddently my friend meet him in the bus and ask him to join us for dinner..but he refuse it because he had promised to his housemate to cook for dinner...

While waiting my friend to come for our dinner, I just had myself a cheese cake and orange juice....after 35 minutes waiting, my friend came and we walk to Tahera restaurant...

I'm having briyani and chicken tika again and my friend tried a new menu...mutton kabab..i'm also tried the dish and it's a remarkable taste.. we had our conversation there and then I follow him to his house...meeting another friend...watching movie at Dubai one chanel, chit chatting with his housemate...and suddenly another friend came and join us..

He came bring his own pc and show to us some of his current photo....oh my god....he just show to us that he got a new girlfriend....she's pretty..might be a filipino hot chick....and I'm almost forget that he got wife and kids in malaysia already....I just look at my friend and smile.....a meaningfull smile...at the moment...I just lose my respect to him and I just conclude that money can buy everything...and all my friends here just desperate in sex and they just don't bother to get it from anybody because money can pay everything...

I went back home.....around 11.30pm, there's a basket of cloth that I haven't wash since last week....thinking that might be sent it to the laundry because I don't have time to wash it..

I'm still thinking....feeling like I'm losing him slowly in my life...I'm still hoping that he would love me and give me a little happiness to shine my day here...I just want to be love...yes...I agreed that friend also love each other..but that's not the same feeling with what I'm dream of....I just hoping that the day would come and the right person would appears....may the day just come faster as I'm no longer had passion to wait...to my beloved people that I know you were not meant to be mine..I do still loving you....more then what you've ever know..now and forever...and I cann't stop loving you...

until next post...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oo complain dah gemuk ya.. yang ko dok makan lagi, makan lagi makan lagi ni haa..... apsal... makan plak best best... errr.. makan tak ingat aku ya.......