Monday, June 23, 2008

A hot day in Dubai

Last night I sleep around 4.00 am in the morning. I couldn't sleep at all and I don't know why. I just call my parents in Kelantan around 7.00 am and playing solitaire in my Iphone until i sleep.

I woke up with a lazy movement..seriously I don't have enough sleep. I had my bath and go to work. It was really hot in the morning and I'm sweating like running one and half mile...This summer is gonna kill me slowly..

I reached office, start my pc and suddenly Cheah came, with a panic faces. i don't have mood to entertain him and ask him to come after half an hour...Then we discussed on the progress of the project and division of work.

As usual, a normal routine for me is argue with Yunus, being more moody and just ignored him lastly. My draughtman's was not in the office because they went to do the medical check up and they came back after 2.00 pm. My mood was not good since morning, I'm sms a few friends, some with reply and some is not...I'm very frustrated when the justification for not replying sms is not strong...but actually it was one of reasons that make me more stress..huh..I need to throw out some of my stress dear...that's all..

I had lunch with Farah, Reen niece, sharing my plain rice with udang masak lemak. Then we went out to starbuck and had our coffee and carrot cake...We were walking under the sun with temperature stated 51 degree.....huh...It's really hot...my head just start beating afterthat.

I went upstairs and continue my works. Given instructions to my draughtmans and suddenly i just feeling weak. I tell dahlia that I'm going to take half day and went back home...I sleep again. wake up around 7.00pm when I heard the Diva of the house singging in his bathroom, I went outside, sms a few friends and had dinner with my best one in Tahera Restaurant..again...I had briyani and chicken tika.....seriuosly I would gain weight by end of the month....

After dinner we seperate, he went back home and I'm meeting some other friends in oriental house...one of them did really know how to make me happy and he always smiles...I wish that I can smile always...

I just went home after a while and watched movie. The neverending story. That is one of my favourite childhood movie. I just can't resist when I found the DVD at virgin...its fantasy make me forget all the mentally illness that i had...

Until next post.....I'm sorry good night...

No comments: