Friday, June 13, 2008

What a faded friday....

It's very difficult for me to sleep last night...I do think that I can only sleep around 6 am in the morning..fortunately it was friday...I just concern about somebody..still i tried to make myself to be calm...sms a few people, call Malaysia...but the nervous in me is not stopping at all...and I don't know why...obviously I had over my limit for being the one that I should be as our promises early..that I cann't fulfill it until now....

I woke up a few times, 8.00 am, 10.00 am and lastly my eyes wasn't close anymore at 11.00am, just look at my mobile, replying sms and opened my lattop....straightly ym with somebody....I can't control myself when i start crying in front of the lattop...huh...it's tiring...again...love is difficult to be express....and I can't stop myself for loving him....he just pretend not to understand......at all...or I'm the one who not try to understand him...

After friday prayer, I didn't have any idea on what to eat for lunch, then I just continue chatting with sudden incoming friends that buzz me...the time turned to 2.45 pm, suddenly Reen get into my room and ask me to go and have lunch at Hardees..He want to eat burger for the last time before fixing his braces. Sound scary...Good luck reen.

Reen is quite disappointed when Hardees are close for renovation. Lastly we had our lunch at KFC...

We look at the menu...

and we choose...Extreme combo...cost us around AED 21..each

Infront of KFC near our house....Al Diyafah road

It's 4 pm when the time we finish our lunch, and we split into two direction...as usual I went to Diva saloon and he went to Amour Saloon...


Interior of Diva saloon

Facial, waxing and manicure

and as what you can see..... setting was in progress...thanks John..my filipines hairstylish..

I went back home and sleep for a while..I went out around 7.30 pm and rushing to Bur Dubai area....I'm having dinner with some friends..
Suddenly...I'm comparing my life journey with a movie played by my ever super actress...Julia Roberts..it was..My Best Friend Wedding...the story would looks like similar but may be justify in the differents way....

Today in this post...I just want to show to you.....My Best Friend Wedding...photos



Ridzwan and Radziah...

We had our dinner at Arabesh, third floor in Musalla tower.....it's a port for shisha and football supporters..everyday..there's going to be a match shown at the big screen.

Ridzwan and me...

Azhan...who' s lost his way from creek to Musalla Tower..ha ha ha

Izuddin ( Interior designer) and his lover..



Zuraini (Landscape Project leader)...

I going home around 11.00 pm..I'm really tired and want to go rest, I'm having appointment with Dr nabil again ....so I better sleep early...

I just received something that's very valueable to me....i'm very proud to get it..he's giving his most valueable thing in his entire life to me...I almost cry when he's awarding me...to be truth..its very hard for me to keep it..but I had promised that I would take care of it for my entire life...Thank you...I do love you....even I know...its not going anywhere..but with what you've done....you just really touch my broken heart....

until next post.......I love you....forever..

No comments: