Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Reen 29th Birthday

Last night as usual I can’t sleep at all. I just get in and out from my room and called a few friends especially in Malaysia…My Dr advised me to do anything that make me tired at evening so that I can sleep early…he he..Wish I can do that…..

I come early..Yunus is busy and I feel sorry for him for not came yesterday..He’s quite not in a mood…So I just snap a few of his photo…

Yunus..one of the most hardworking guy in TAK...

Designing the new tower building plan...

I’m continuing doing my work, discuss with my draughtsman’s and talk about the progress of the works. Suddenly I’ve got email from Elaine (TAK Legal Advisor), Reen boss, email me and discuss on the surprise birthday party that we’re going to held during lunch time soon. We just talking that Reen had brought spare cloth…he afraid that somebody would splash water to him..But too bad Reen…You’ve got it…he he he….Jamel who also had his birthday at the same month….I splash water on him also…sorry Jamel...

I’m having free lunch..I ate everything, KFC, plain rice with curry and Asam pedas…and pizza…after that we just didn’t let Reen to get out and we splash water to him until he’s wet….

Photo of Birthday boy wet at the office....

Jamel and Reen...

Reen and his niece... Farah

Reen boss, Elaine and Meor (Project Manager)
I went home for a while because I've to monitor peoples fixing my new home theater...he he...I just buy it during summer sale....

I came back to the office and finish my work...Then I sms a few friends, and I'm decided to got to Festival city to buy something...on the way, I got called from my friend and suddenly I change my mind. I pick up him at Nad Al Sheba site office and we went to Bur Dubai area to have our dinner.
View of the new Meydan Grandstand in the making.....
We went to karachi darbar and...

We ordered Prawn friend rice...

Spring rolls and...

Naan roti....

After dinner, we seperate and went home....Its a tiring day for me...lots of things happen that really urge my passion..huh...

Until next post....I just hold my love for you for a while...I know u need a break..

No comments: