Thursday, June 12, 2008

Sweet, sour...sweat...

Last night i slept around 4.00am after watching The Mummy Return. I woke up around 10.am in the morning and start my day with cleans up living room and my bedroom area. I'm still on MC today.

After ate 2 sliced of breads, I swallowed 5 piece of big medicine. It's very hard for me even I tried to swallow it with Mirinda Orange...crazy right..ha ha...I'm opening my emails, chatting with several friends and sms a few people.
I tried to help my best friend on giving justification by email....but its end up with disaster...I'll continue the story later. I still feeling weak but I have to find something for my lunch. I don't want to cook because it just me alone who would eat it and cleaning all the mess..

Lastly I decided to go to Burjuman, in fact, I want to repair my new watch that I bought during sale...it's to big and cannot fit my hand.

The first destination...I went to repair my watch...

Repairing in progress...

While waiting for my watch, I just walk to the next shop and suddenly.......somethings attract me...Very attracting my desire...but I just realized that I had bought Kenneth Cole's boot last week that cost me AED 450...huh...I just close my eyes and walk away...then..the next stop....

This time I was just straightly walking into the shop...he he....

I bought 5 DVDs including Blood Diamonds, A Haunted Mansion, Ocean 12, Forest Gump and my childhood favorite movie...Gone With The Wind...

After taking my watch...i feel tired and hungry....I bump myself to...

Most of the time here...I just entertain myself with what things that do make me happy....eventhough you see that i smile..it just a fake one...

I ordered Cajun Ribeye with coke....hmm look delicious but I ate it with a broken heart..my minds fly everyway..

After lunch at 4.30pm...I walk to the main entrance to get taxi...and as usual...it's a very long queue... I got taxi after 1 hour standing and go back home

I get rest for a while...got few sms and calls, my heart start beating...it's not a good news...suddenly Reen get back home while I'm accessing internet and urge me to takes his photo...( This cam whore is totally over)...


I'm trying to be a good photographer....but my current model is quite over and highly demands.....ha ha ha

Discussing with Reen on the complicated issues....only Allah would determine everything...I just give my pray and hope...

I got a shocking news from my best friend ever here in Dubai,..like what I discuss earlier with Reen, its like an earthquake that shocked china recently...the feelings like the great mountains landslide drop to the houses and cover up everythings....it's feel like dying....I went out to meet some friends...my heart is beating hard...i'm nervous...losing my soul..Ya Allah..please don't make this "thing" happens...Aminn....

After discussing for a while..we went to had "Chai" under the tree at Rollas Street..opposite Citimart...
Peoples says that the taste is good....

And a snap of me with the tree...ha ha ha

We seperated there, Hadie and me continue our journey to Historical Shindaga..meeting other friends...celebrate weekends but...it was a sad weekend for me..honestly..

Everythings turns not really good to me....I ordered Cheese cake but its horrible, I ordered Strawberry milkshakes and its really tasteless...everything was not right. I was being fake during the gathering....I do think that i came there just to fulfill my promised to Reen and also bring Hadie..to see one of night life in Dubai...I snap a few photos just to make my friends happy..but me.....i'm in misery...lot to be thinks eventhough its really not my problems..actually..but it's effect me deeply...

All of us...

King of shisha....currently..

Queen of Shisha...forever....

Mr Kamar( Landscape Director) and family...

Hadie....control macho...

Jamel and wife...Azzah

Munyra and me....my face looks terrible...

The sweetest fiance ever....Kamil and Munyra

I leave the gathering early..around 1 .00am...I don't have mood to continue...again...take a taxi and went home...
until the next post......

2 comments:

wannie said...

ayoi... hate 2 c sale banner! miss all the memories..hukk.huk..huk...

miss all of you...

Anonymous said...

uish.. tak tahan la model ngko ni.. ish.. sibuk je posing.. suruh dia pose kat blog dia sendiri..(errr.. mesti blog dia penuh ngan gambo dia bergaya je kot..)