Thursday, June 26, 2008

Work Sacrifice and gain nothing....is't worth it

I woke up early today….got a few sms from my friend, reply it and had my bath. As usual I’m taking office transport to the office. Pick up time around 8.45 am and reach office around 8.55.am.

I start my works with checking all drawings done by my draughtsman’s. Replying emails to consultants and inter department. Suddenly Yunus and Kamil asked me to do the area calculation for the new tower that had been designed by them.

It is the most tedious works for me, honestly I don’t like calculation so much….It makes me confuse with numbers….I just do the quick one with the drawings…I’m headache and they are pushing me likes there’s no tomorrow…I’m not in a good mood and angry with everybody….Cheah is one of the victims.

Khalbi didn’t ordered lunch for me…I went out with Dettol (Saidatul Haziah) to star buck and had our lunch there. We had chicken and mushroom pie and ice latte. We were talking about her convocation last month and what did she done during her vacation…

The temperature now in Dubai is about 50 degree and we’re wearing thin cloth. It’s very hot nowadays….I walked into my workspace and continue my work…I’m getting pressure by Yunus and kamil again…I’m stress…until one extend I scream at Kamil and asked him to do the area calculation by himself. I can’t stand it anymore…..

My consultants engineer called me and asked about the drawings. I just send him and email and give what his requested. Again Yunus make pity faces and asked me to help him recalculate the area calculation…Deep in my heart…I just done it because he’s my friends and he always helped me in doing the design for my project. He’s good…but....

I just want to tell him personally that with the salary that I’ve now and compared to the workload..It’s not balance..I spend more time, stay back almost every day in a week and gain…nothing??? Only just AED 500 increment and bonus that similar with the one who always went back home sharp 6.00 pm….What did I sacrificed myself for?? For the benefits of other peoples that can get high salary and more bonuses because they are bosses favorite….??

I just waiting a good time to see my boss and talked to him…I know that many of my officemate backstabbing my from behind…talking bad things to the boss…but…that’s the culture that I’ve got to face in my life here….sometimes I just thinking that does it really need to be this way….I’m confused…last month I did email the people that interviewed me to Joined this firm before…asked her opinion…on how was my life in this company would survived….She took one week to reply all my questions and the answers is really demotivate me. As a junior here…I’m really regret with my decision before…I should ask for more salary…now I’m working day and night, being bullied by peoples and received a penny.

I didn’t care if most of the management don’t want to approve my leave, but they have to give me high salary…I’ve been pressured when I didn’t get either both. I feel like that I was been taking advantage by the firm and I don’t have right to speak out because of the contract which I’ve signed before…had been a really a dead note for me…

I’m completing the area calculation, I left the office around 7.pm because I’ve to meet my Doctor to discuss about my health…I’m ignored all the noise and went out. After my appointment with doctor, I went back home and waited for my friends sms…..I promised to had dinner with him…I called my car lift to send me to Bur Dubai and reach there around 10.00pm.

I went to his house, watching The Stepford wife played by Nicole Kidman’s while they had house meeting inside the room. After my friend finished his meeting, we went out to Tahera restaurant and had my late dinner there…Dinner around 11.50pm…huh…I got called from Yunus asked me to come back to the office….On weekend night…I’m very mad…feel bad and heartbroken…..bullshit…for coming to the office at weekend night…I just control myself….look at on my next salary….if there’s still no changes with all the free overtime that I’ve done…..I would resigned….seriously….hate when look at other people who don’t need to struggle and work like hell and get high paid…I’m not satisfied at all…

My mental is not really good….the datelines is bullshit and I can’t afford to kill myself for the others benefit…I’m sorry goodbye…song by Krisdayanti would be a nice song for you to listen …especially with my current condition now……

Until next post……I was petrified….

No comments: