Friday, June 6, 2008

it's Bowling night..

As what i've promised, i'm uploading some of the photos taken during our bowlings tournament.
I was in group 5 with kak Sharifah Balqis (Interior Project Leader), Azhan (Engineer) Joe (Technical assistant), Zuki and Naemuddin (Office Driver). I cannot score well in the first game because i cannot find the suitable bowl that can fit my fingers (just an excuse)..he he..

Kak Sharifah and Azhan sitting and smilling while waiting for their turn...

Joe...a macho guys who really sentimental when talk about his kids..missing them badly..cheer up Joe...

During the first game, my housemate, Rohaizareen ( Company Legal Advisor) quite excited and walking here and there to find who else scored high point when he absolutely get 5 strike in a row..he he he...wishing nobody would beat him...

While waiting for my turn, i'm running here and there to snap photos during the events, its quite only 40% of the staff are coming and joining the events...the rest maybe busy with datelines and other work..or maybe they just tired and get back home...

Hadie (Design arch.. my batch in school) & Abg Roslan Muslim (Project Arch)..both of them previously from Hijjas Kasturi....

Munyra ( my junior, Design Architect), me and the hottest mama ever...Kak Sabira (Mr kamar wife)

Ali Noor Azhar ( Project Architect) and me....he's fun and soft spoken...crazy like me too

After the game over, prizes giving ceremony and the best things is...celebrate the monthly birthday boys and girls..he he he...everybody get wet...

It's Mr Kamar (Landscape Project Leader) and Reen, both of them wet..ha ha ha..sorry En kamar...kak sabira did ask me to splash water on you...he he..

my housemate Reen, heheheh..birthday boy get wet too...i'm happy coz somebody splash water on him...if i've done it to him... he might not talking to me for a week..he he..too bad Reen..but congratulation..he wons 4th place for individual high scores...

By the time the events over...i'm screaming at Hadie, kak Sharifah and ali coz we are late for our movies at The Mall of the Emirates which should be on 11.30 pm and the time we out from the bowling center, it almost 10.45 pm. Its very difficult for us to get taxi and suddenly, Mdm Ivy ( Big Boss wife) offered to sent us to MOE...thanks so much mama..he he ( she is Reen and my adopted mother here)....she is very generous, kind hearted and nobody can challege her motherly love here in Dubai...

No comments: