Thursday, July 31, 2008

Thursday...Fishing at Gulf Sea....a memorable day of the summer

Today is the public holiday for Dubai..It is an Israk Mikraj celebration. We had planned the program to go fishing at the Gulf sea since last 2 week. I woke up at 2.30 in the morning, get a taxi and gather at Sharjah port before departing to the sea.. we arrived there around 4.00 in the morning, but we had to wait for Bro Nazri and Ng Chee Choy who was lost on finding their way to the place.

.
photo of me early in the morning

it was 9 of us...Bro Nazri in blue shirt (Project Architect: no 2 Leader for Meydan Grandstand project) from the left, Bro Azhan( Engineer), Salahuddin ( CAD Drafting Arch dept) Airudzi ( CAD XEDL site), me, Bro Wan Azmi ( Project Architect Meydan Grandstand), Fadzil( Landscape CAD) and Ng Chee Choy (Project Director for Architectural Dept)


still got time to pose...



the champion of the day..Salahuddin with his big Catfish


I manage to catch 10 fish....this photo show 2 fish at one time


everyone was fall asleep..tired and sea sick..


our catch..not so much..but syukur alhamdulillah


packing from the boat

photo of us at the jetty on the way back..

I reached home around 11.30 am....tired and falls asleep. After that I asked Bro Helimi to company me to Ikea and Festival City....I do some shopping and we had lunch at Fuddruckers...


I had triple cheese burger as my lunch.

After that. I went back and sleep until 8.30 pm. Then prepared to fishing again at the coastal area of Deira..near the Palm Deira....would upload the events for tomorrow post...till now...

will back again

No comments: