Tuesday, July 29, 2008

A Day of Appraisal Briefing….

I woke up around 6.45 am in the morning, feed my kittens and clean up my bedroom. Had my bath at 7.40 am..and went to office by Leizl. I went to have my breakfast with Rohaizerin at Chelsea Garden. I just had scramble eggs with toast and Reen had omelet with sausage and toast. We went upstairs at 9.05 am and start our work…

I’m continue with my resort project…meeting Fadzil who assist me doing the 3D model for the building and also landscape…at the moment…I just got an invitation card from Munyra Asyikin and Adzmith Kamil..today..they fly back to Malaysia for their wedding ceremony…”Selamat Pengantin Baru”..

I meet my Design Director and get his comments on the layout and then went back to my place amending the drawings….I had Nasi lemak for my lunch and at 1.30 pm, all the XEDL staff went upstairs to 1802 to get brief on Appraisal.

After the briefing, I just continue my work until 6.30 pm and went back home...Its very hard to get a taxi today, I'm waited for almost 2 hour until I got one. Something wrong happened at Sheikh Zayed road where all the cars moved slowly. I reached my home around 9.00 pm. After had my bath, I just sleep....so tired..

until next post..

No comments: