Thursday, July 17, 2008

It's thursday...tiring but enjoyable...

I start my day early, woke up around 6.30 and played with my kitten. Wipe all the mess done by them and had my bath. I take car lift to the office. I saw some of my friends which I’ve never seen them since they moved to the site office.
I meet Rizal, Fauzi and Munzir…miss them so much….always be there to help me when I need. I reached office early, then I decide to had my breakfast at Chelsea garden…I had scrambled eggs, toast bread and baked bean. Around 9.00 am, I went upstairs and start my work.

I’ve discuss with my favorite brother ever here in TAK, Yunus about our project. We had to change again the design of the typical unit and we have to complete doing the design stage drawings by end of this month…quite scary…
I went upstairs and discuss with Jaibie from planning department to get his confirmation on certain issues. Unfortunately he went out for meeting. I just get back to my place and continue redesigning the floor plans.
I ordered Nasi lemak for my lunch and as usual…kak Julia is the chef…
My lunch...nasi lemak
Mamat excited when he eat his first Nasi lemak in Dubai...

At the other room, Bro Yani as the Chef master who cook for his entire group….everyday seems like they have Kenduri.
Bro yani prepared his foods for lunch
Hadie asked me to take his photo…dedicated to his girlfriend……Ha ha ha…Aishah dearie..Hadie is getting fat…obviously……ha ha…
Like a happy family…had lunch together….

I just start eating then suddenly I got called from Jaibie asked me to join meeting with the fire fighting consultants at 1.30 pm, means that I’ve only 5 minute to finished my lunch…anyway…I still not feeling hungry. I just eat a little bit then I throw it away…so sorry..I can’t finish it…
The meeting with the consultants takes about 1 and half hour.
After that, I had to attend the Design Architect weekly meeting, chaired by my Design Director, Hairul Nizar.
My Design Director...Hairul Nizar Tamaddun...sitting at the right side
My Design Director....explaining the progress of the projects
Lay Teng and Boon Yau...with Saidatul sitting behind..

The meeting end at 6.10 pm and after that I just went back home. Narayan had waited for me and we went to Burjuman. I had my dinner with Mamat and Ali at Yo Sushi...after dinner, we done some shopping and went back to Ali's house.
three of us...
mamat and me...
Ali and mamat
I prepared cekodok bilis as our food while fishing later. I went to the fishing place with Bro Azhan first. We took bus from his house to Bur Dubai bus station. Along the way, I snap photos..


photo of me inside the bus....
Bro Azhan and me...

Dubai bus.....

Bur Dubai bus station..

We fishing near the Heritage village area, Bro Azhan had he first fish...but I don't have any luck....after a while..we moved to the Deira side where we meet more of our friends there...
Bro Azhan and his first fish...
At first, I don't have any mood to fishing but after Fadzil from landscape department had lots of fish..then I fishing again.....less than 3 minutes....suddenly i got a fish...a really big fish...for the first time ever...ha ha
my first fish ever in Dubai...
close up photo of my first fish..
Sohaimi and Ali.....with a small Kerapu
Bro Halmi with a crab...catched by Fadzil..
We went back around 4.00 am in the morning. Everybody was tired but we had a happy time together with our fish..he he..again...I snap a few photos of us...
On our back home....
all members of Bur Dubai fishing team......
Underpass signages..
In the tunnel connecting Deira and Bur Dubai...
We reached home around 4.30 am in the morning, had our bath and sleep....
until next post....

2 comments:

Zekc Ahmad said...

oh mamat dah sampai dubai yerr ... kem salam kat mamat u olz ! - An

FADZLAN RIZAN JOHANI said...

kecik ja dunia nie..hehe. kirim salam kat Hairul Nizar...cakap budak freelance AZZA abu-dhabi...kalau dia ingat lagi.

PAKLAN
http://jalakmas.blogspot.com/