Friday, July 4, 2008

Friday, Foods and friends....

I slept at my friends house in oriental 2 apartment. I wake up around 10.30 am..update my blog with photos and had my bath..I went for friday prayer...I meet one of my draughman's, Azizi...shake hand and after that, I went back to Ali's house, take my things and went back home...My housemate was angry with me because my kitten make our house looks like after being attacked by tsunami....huh..I just clean up all the mess and went out back to Ali's house in Oriental.

Ali cooked for our lunch..basically it was a late lunch..But he manage to cook within half an hour.

He prepared Chili's chicken..

Black pepper beef
Mix vegetarian
and this is man of the day.....

Around 4.30 pm, 6 of us went out to Naif because I've promised my friends from Abu Dhabi to met them at Phulwani textiles store. We walked from our house and along the way, I take their photo's.
Sohaimi and Ali Noor...
We had fresh orange juice at Bur Dubai souk....
and we take photo at Bur Dubai water boat station....

We went to Phulwani and meet my friends, Syed shah and wife Eni Diana and their newborn Sharifah Wahda Safiyya.

it's me holding Wahda safiyya


Ozanol Ezre Othman (OEO) Landscape coordinator for GDP Abu Dhabi, and me....he's my unimate in UIA previously....

Eni Diana and me....he he..she become slim again after give birth..ha ha ha

Helmi, Ali, Sohaimi, Azhan and Yusri....inside the Phulwani shop

We continued our journey to the next destination, Deira City Center...yes..again...because Azhan and Yusri want to buy their fishing rod....It's very difficult to get taxi as usual, but then we get a car lift that cost us AED 30 to DCC.

We had our dinner, and after that, again we watch movie..for the second time I watch Kungfu Panda....Ali and Sohaimi watch Handcock...after the movie, we just went back to Oriental House and I sleep there..

I'm waiting for sms from my friend but seem like he had forgotten about me..I just have to admit that he want to go away from me....what can I do?? just a hope for tomorrow's faith...
until next post...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wah!!bahagianya aku tengok ko kat sana!!aku mati2 ingat ko duk sana sorang..rupanya banyak lagi org melayu kat sana...erm..sure ko memang xnak n x ingat malaysia lagi!!anyway mimie..aku doakan ko gembira n happy duk sana!!rindu ko sgt2..hehehe..ko makin tembam..hahaha...apa2 pun ko mesej lah dalam yahoo yer..adios!!!!