Monday, July 28, 2008

Farewell to Tommy.....Sayonara...

It's a normal day today..and guess what..I woke up late...it's almost 8.30 am in the morning and the first thing I done is screammmm...quickly had my bath and call maria to pick me somewhere and bring me to the office...

Fortunately I reached office quite early...around 9.05 am...start my pc and do my work...suddenly I feel hungry then I bought curry puff sold by Firdaus...he he..i bought 10 piece...I'm doing my new project, a resort design...I had Bihun goreng as my lunch..as usual....kak Julia as the chef..

I continue do my work until 6.30 pm and went back home...When I reached my home..feed my kittens and Kamarul my room mate took my photo with my kittens....


Combi the grey and Bidi the white...

different angle...

Around 8.20 pm, my carlift Narayan pick me at my house and send me to Bank Street, Oriental house, we're going to had a small gathering to celebrate Tommy ( Mohd Nor Azizan) for his last day in Dubai...he go back for good to Malaysia...


Tommy....worked as 3d renderer for TAK Extreme Experimental Design Laboratory (XEDL)

members of the house...Helmi and Azhan...the hostages for the farewell gathering



and they only prepared...Teh Tarik...

we ordered food from my favourite indian restaurant....Tahera..best in town...

Wan Azmi...the one who sold Curry puff to my office every morning..He's a Project Architect for Meydan Grandstand...from Kelantan also...same with me.....

while waiting for the ceremony to begin...

Imam of the day.....Ustaz Faizal (Landscape dept)

we recite Doa Selamat

then we had our farewell dinner

and we took a photo for a memory...with Tommy

sometimes...we should let go something or someone that we love...as a friend, we will miss him..all the best in his life...may Allah would always be with you.....sayonara...
until next post...

No comments: