Monday, July 21, 2008

A day to get rest

After went back from the office.....stay back from yesterday, I went back home around 10.30 am and feed my kitten. Had my bath and I try to sleep unfortunately my eyes just don't want to close...I call the laundry shop and asked them to collect my cloth. I'm too lazy to wash it myself. After done everything, I went downstairs and went to massage center for one hour....went to diva, had my hair treatment and manicure.

At 3.00 pm, I take a taxi and went to Dubai Festival city....just to realized up my brain... I had lunch at Yo Sushi and then done some shopping...again I bought a few DVDs...It was 5.20 pm, I took a taxi again and went to Burjuman shopping center. I went there because the model of the projects that I'm working on now is exibited there for one month...I snap a few images for readers review...

the general booth....

view of Meydan Grandstand replica from 1st level of the mall...

View of the Meydan city

Godolphin river city..

I had a drink at Gloria Jeans

and had oreo coffee with blueberry cheesecake..

After that, I went to Bro Halmi house at oriental house Bank Street because he promised to cook masak lemak cili api with the fish that we got last weekend....After dinner I just went back and sleep. The food was great and I'm full..Thanks so much to Bro Halmi for the dinner...

Until nesxt post

No comments: