Saturday, July 5, 2008

Saturday and Sunday... Stay back and Square minded...

I woke up around 6.30 am, my friend want to got early to the site office. I took a taxi and went back to my house. Slept for another 4 hours...

I wake up again around 11.20 am, switch on my music and play with my kittens. After took my bath, I went to DIVA to wash and blow my hair...After done my hair treatment, I went back to miracle apartment lobby to wait for my car lift. I meet Bro Romzi and Bro Munawir, had chit chat with them then my car lift arrived and brought me to the office.

I reach office early, then I and Reen decided to have lunch at Starbuck. We meet Farah, Reen niece and we had our lunch together.

Reen and his niece..Farah...

U know what?..I had only chocolate donut for my lunch.....ha ha...

I get into my office around 2.05 pm and switch on my pc. After a while, replying emails from the other department and I had meetings with bathroom supplier until 3.30pm…

I would do area calculation again for Yunus Tower’s and also helping Hadie on his project that going to be presented tomorrow. For sure again, I’ve to stay back and work hard….tiring day again….my work would start after the completion of all drawings where I’m helping Hadie to colored his plans and area calculation for Yunus, so I decide to have my rest first and went back home around 6.30 with my car lift Narayan.

I’ve asked Narayan to drop me at Belhoul Hospital for my appointment with Dr. Nabil. After that, I went back home, had my bath and played with my kittens. I went out for dinner with my friend at Tahera restaurant Bur Dubai.

At Tahera restaurant, I meet, bro Murat, Tommy and Daniel….as usual, I had my Chicken tika and plain briyani and mineral water. I’m so impressed with Daniel and Tommy because they had half of chicken each and ate it with porata (roti canai)….marvelous.

At the entrace of Tahera Restaurant

Daniel kong and Tommy (Azizan)

Bro Murat with his chicken tika


and this is our dinner table

After dinner, we split, my friend sent me to get taxi then he went to have his haircut and the rest went shopping for food at Spinney’s. I reach my office again around 10.30 pm. There's only Bro Munawir, Bro Yani, Yunus, Hadie and Ms Wong.

I do my work with listened to Amr Diab songs.....my favourite one..El Lilady...


I just continue my works, then Yunus asked me to make tea for all of us. I went upstair to his house with Saifulizan. Saiful make his famous Teh tarik and I cook Cucur Ikan Bilis....

Around 2.30 am, we had our break and we ate Cucur with Teh Tarik...

Bro Yani...break for his cigarates.

Bro Munawir with his sleepy faces...

Hadie and Ms Wong....

Yunus


Saifulizan ( Landscape Architect for XEDL)


I just continued my work until 9.30 am when suddenly Wan Azmi email me that he make curry puff and sell it to me...I bought 8 peices..


I continue my work until 2.00 pm. I've cancelled all my meetings and focus on the presentation preparation for my new project. I'm quite exhausted. Bro yani cooked crab for our lunch.


Ketam masak lemak Kuning

ketam bercili.....

fter I had my lunch, I went back home and sleep around 3.00 pm.


I'm sms a few friends, call my friends in Malaysia which he would come for visit this coming weekend and ordered a few things.


I've stop for now...until next post..I'm tired

No comments: