Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Love won’t come easy...how do I find a way to make he say… I love you…

I’m not quite free to write anything at this moment. Sorry if this post don't contain any photo's... Firstly, I’m quite busy with all the submission and preparation of the presentation drawings it’s quite a busiest week here for me. I just submitting the resume of my friends to my design director. Obviously I’m quite shock because she’s plan to join my company….I wish you best of luck.

I’m helping Hadie coloring his plan for his presentation. It’s quite detail because I’ve to do same like what Interior done for their presentation board…huh..tedious. I just complete his work. I had Meehoon goreng as my lunch, as usual, ordered from kak Julia. I don’t have mood to eat, I can’t finish the dishes. Then after lunch, I continue helping Hadie and had meeting with Mechanical and Electrical Engineer at 4.00 pm until 6.00pm. After that, I feel too exhausted and went back home around 7.30pm.

I reached my home and I’m taking my kitten to had their bath. Bidi the white one is quite dirty…..anyway I showered him with hot water…it’s quite easy, but it’s difficult to blow dry his fur….he he….almost 15 times he’s run away from the hair dryer. At 8.30 pm, I went to Burjuman with my car lift Narayan. I’m had sushi for my dinner. Actually I want to find short pant for me but the prices there is quite unreasonable….one short cost about AED 750 at Guess, even if they got 50% discount but the price is also…..crazy……

I just went back home and watch movie played by Drew Barrymore and Ben stiller..Duplex…its quite an entertaining movie..I just laugh like monkey and after the movie, I just sleep with thinking of my future and what I want in my life….I’m envy with people which got their happiness, had a home as a shelter and had a family to fulfill their soul….for me, the path is still undefined…

until next post..

No comments: