Sunday, July 27, 2008

Sunday..hot and dizzy

I start my day around 7.00 am in the morning, had my bath and went to the office...on my way...I snap photo of myself inside my apartment lift..
I went to the office with Leizl and Reen, after swapping our tag, Reen asked me to joined him for breakfast at Chealsea garden.. thanks Reen for the breakfast...
Reen snap my photo at the restaurant..

My heavy breakfast...

I just continue my work until lunch...I've ordered food from Kak Julia and she cook...chili's prawn with plain rice...
My lunch..

After lunch...I'm continue my work until end of the day..I walk away around 6.40 pm, called my beloved one and sms a few friends...I went to Dragon Mart with Bro Romzi and Bro Ishak to buy a fishing rod for them..

While I was shopping, Bro Ishak buy me a drink and chocolate waffle



Bro Romzi and Bro Ishak at the stall

the chocolate waffle...

then I just followed two of them to buy cigarettes...the only asian cigarattes that can be found rarely in Dubai

The cigarattes shop inside the Dragon Mart...

Bro Ishak pose with the cigarattes
until next post...

No comments: