Wednesday, July 16, 2008

What a bored day.....hot and lonely....

I start my day early today. I woke up around 6.30 am, had my bath and went to my office. I reached my office around 7.15 am. There’s a lot of people stay back for today’s presentation to our clients. I just came and edited some of my adobe Photoshop comparison chart and put it on slide. The presentation start at 9.00 am at our office.


I just emailed the slide to Fuadah and Munyra for their comparison. Suddenly I feel hungry and after completed my work, I just went down and had my breakfast at Chelsea Garden, Chelsea Tower, next to my office building.



Restaurant signages

my heavy breakfast..

I had scrambled eggs, toasted bread, baked beans and wedges. It’s quite heavy actually. Then I went upstairs and continue my works for the day. I’m compiling all the drawings to my project director to discuss with our clients. I’m quite nervous because maybe they would change the layout of the floor plan again. But, its normal…we as a designer’s had to satisfied clients need.

Hadie just completed his task, around 10.30 am, then he ask me to ordered breakfast for him and Ms Wong, I also ordered one set for my draughtsman’s, Bro Romzi because he stay back last night to complete the drawings for today. After they eat their meals, Yunus, Hadie and all the people who stay back last night went home and sleep.

Mamat didn’t come to our area today because he went to do his medical checkup to get his visa, he would die queuing with all the smelly people at the clinic…..wish you happy with the aroma….It’s a good experience actually…ha ha ha…I didn’t go for lunch today, I don’t know on what to eat and I just stay at my workspace and sleep. Mamat suddenly came to my area and had his lunch. I can’t opened my eyes because suddenly I feel headache….I just talked to him while closing my eyes….I’m also heard Fuadah voice…she also had her lunch there…so we were talked while I’m closing my eyes…
I wake up around 2.10 pm, and continue my work…it just 25 days more for me to complete my one year service here in Dubai….I just can’t describe the feeling…all the sadness and happiness that I’ve been gone through together with all the people here…I just can’t imagine that It’s almost one year already…

Dahlia came and gave my bills, and one of my draughtsman’s, Bro Roslie just get parcel from his wife and family….he’s happy…I’m also shared the happiness, with all the cards, letter, spices and gives from his son, obviously, his family’s miss him so much….I’m envy with that feeling….just thinking that none of my family members would do that to me….

Things that been posted by Bro Roslie family....

Bro Roslie.....happy with things that been posted by his family...

I just wishes that all the past events wouldn’t happen and all the complicated issues between me and my family wouldn’t occur….one of the frustration was..I just can’t forgive them when they didn’t came for my convocation day..the most important moment in my life history and no one attend it…but…it had passed and no need to think about it.

Someone had advised me that not everything that we wish we would get. I’m agreed with that, with the condition now and all the things happened to me…I just don’t know what I want to do….I just want someone to be there for me….to love me…to give me hope and to guide me if I’ve done wrong….

sometimes I just can’t imagine on how the persistence of my friends here had been tested…being here far away from our beloved home country and been lonely without love from anybody..and they survived…..for my opinion….love is the strength to make people become more strong to strive life here….can I get it??

I went home around 6.30 pm, went to DIVA and had my dinner with my friends. Around 10.00 pm, I went to bed and sleep. Some people says that we had to pass all difficulties in our life and would have a happy ending at the end of our life? Would it be a promised to everybody or it’s just a melancholic ending for a drama in television? Only god knows…
until the next post….

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Salam

First of all, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for the pix. the kids will definately love it. We really do miss him, like crazy.

God's willing, your time will come, whatever happened today, you will definately get a reward, just that you don't when. Have faith.

Lastly, salam to all the 'mates' from Malaysia. Take care.


chah & kids

I am m-a-i said...

i dont know u....i happened to click on ur blog....i cant help it but realized that at the end of the day, love is all us human beings need to go on with our decent life....

it hurts, it bleeds not to have someone 4m family members just be there for you....

but remember dear, there r ppl out there who loves u - just a matter of time n patience for them to appear in ur life....u, in the other hand should spread love from your kind heart...tc