Saturday, July 19, 2008

Saturday....stay back as usual...

On friday, I went back from fishing around 5.30 am in the morning...then I slept until 12.05 pm...Woke up and went to friday prayer. After that, everybody seems like still tired, then I slept again...around 4.00 pm I woke up and cook for lunch.

I cook the fish that Bro Halmi catched last week, sweet and sour with fried cabbage. I had lunch with my friends and then uploads photo to my blogs...Normally I just use photos from my iphone camera because it's easy to upload, but when I'm uploading photo's from my Nikon D80 SLR, it's takes time...I'm still tired...

Around 7.00 pm, I went to Bur Dubai area with my friend to survey for his driving class. We went to ask the quotation from Emirates driving academy, Belhasa and Galadari driving academy. Then we went back home and rest. I'm watched my friend played games while then I just sleep around 9.30pm...

I woke up at 6.30 am, then went back to my house in Al Diyafa. Feeds my kitten and I'm continue sleeping until 11.00 am. I had my bath and then went to DIVA to get my hair blow and dry. I take a taxi and reach office area around 12.50 pm. I went to KFC and had lunch with mamat. My mind was quite blur and not fuctioning quite well today...maybe because I knocked my head a few times last night.....I'm pressured of some issues.

I just wish that i can turn back time and erase all the mistakes that I've done...I'm regret on what had I've done....I just had a light that can give me some hope but suddenly I just broke the glass. The light was not glowing anymore....Everything just went in a wrong way and I'm keep broking my heart again and again. I don't know why God is too envy with my...really push and punish me without stopping. I just can let my brain and heart bleeds again...I wish that Allah would take my live coz I just can't be alive and live in this worl anymore....it's too painfull..

I'm doing my work until 7.00 pm, I had asked my friend to had dinner with me but he just want to eat at his house...I just tell Yunus that I would be back after 11.00 pm, enough time for him and his draughtman's to complete the drawings so that I can continue for the next stage. I went to Apsara supermarket, buy a bottle of milk, frozen chicken wings and tomatoes..then I just wait for my friends at his house lobby....

He went back around 7.45 pm, I just went upstairs, cooked the frozen chicken wings and sweet and sour fish again because Ali didn't eat my cooking yesterday..I can't stay calm when somebody just keep saying that he's regreted for not ate the menu yesterday. I just start my cooking and around 9.20 pm, we had our dinner together. I just feel different in some angle, may be because of my headache or may be moods of everybody which obviously looks tired...

After dinner, around 10.45 pm, I went back to the office, helping Yunus for his tower, presentation to client tomorrow and I've to help him doing the presentation coloured plans and again....recalculate the floor area. I start my work but I can't focus...not because I can't do the work but something that I should not be thinking was disturbing me....My heart is bleed...really does..someone was purposely done something to brake my heart....and I just let him do it...

While I was doing the presentation plan colouring, then i just received emails that someone else are doing the same thing that what I'm doing...It's overlapping work. Then i just heard that at the other room, there's a misunderstood on dividing on the workloads and who's done it...I just went back to my workspace and continue my job. It's almost 5.00 am in the morning and I'm still struggling for the datelines...I'm suffered...

Being in Extreme Experimental Design Laboratory is quite stressful and need full of passion...I'm really urge the management of the company should revised the salary for XEDL staff, because of the workloads and stress that we had...but..I think that's just a hope....because...as what I've to accept that I'm not a boss pet and favourite...

Until next post...

No comments: