Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Signal test day..and I pass...

I start my day by wake up around 6.00 am in the morning. I take a taxi from my friend house in Bur Dubai and direct to Al Qusais, near Sharjah, where my driving signal test would be held. I reach Galadari complexs around 7.20 am and start queue for the signal test. In here, there is no such rules that everybody queueing in order.

I just put myself in the middle of all the indians and arabs and whatever as long as I finished my test early. The examiner called people one by one and they have 2 different test which one is using computer and one is manual, means they do the oral examination...for me, I just take test by computer, and I answer 10 question with no failure..he he..I passed the signal test..

After completing the test, I take a taxi and went back to my office in Dubai which the journey tooks 1 hour from Al-Qusais. Along the way..I snap a few photo..


On the top of the Garhoud Bridge...





Wafi City shopping center and hotel...





view of Sheikh Zayed Road...

I reached my office around 8.45 and do my work until lunch. I'm a little bit tired and exhausted because of the journey. We went out for lunch at apple bees underneath our offices. The only apple bees branch in Dubai....the taste is quite good...

Apple bee's restaurant...
While waiting for our meals, again, we snap our photos..

Hadie and Mamat control macho photo....

I've ordered chicken wings for starter...

Chicken burger that I'm sharing with Mamat...

and Hadie had salads and sandwich rolls..this photo is dedicated to her girlfriend, Aishah Dalila...I'm trying my best to gain Hadie more fat......ha ha ha

and we ate apple pie as our desert...


At 2.00 pm, we went upstairs and continued our works. At 3.00 pm, I just feel something wrong with my head, migrain maybe, withour further delay, I just take half day leave. I can't take it and I just went back home and rest.


I wake up around 7.00 pm, called my friends and had my bath. I went to Bur Dubai, had dinner with him at Thai Kitchen....

we had Shrimp spring rolls

Mix tomyam

omellete


and sweet and sour fish.. which give us the total of AED 74 for all.


while we had our dinner, suddenly the one who make my heart bleed previously pass over me and sitting at the next table. I become uncomfortable and just continue eating. He's so arrogant like hell but I just ignored him..


I just went back to my friend house after dinner. It's difficult when we dealing with people that think they are so damned good....but..maybe Allah just want me to meet this kind of person...there might be a reason why....


Until next post..

No comments: