Thursday, July 10, 2008

Thursday night fever.....

I wake up early from my friend house and went back to my house in Al Diyafa around 6.50.am, I played with my kitten and had my bath. After that, I went to my office and reached there around 8.45 am. I feel hungry but I don't know what to eat. Lastly I went to Broadway supermaket and buy instant mee for breakfast..

A cup of curry instant mee (koka) made from Philipines..


I start my day by doing the area calculation with Yunus and discuss with him on the balancing the built up area and percentage of efficiency. It's a long argumentation and then I start doing excell. Replying emails to the consultants and friends then it's lunch time already.


I didn't had mood to eat, I just sleep for half an hour and continue my work. After lunch, I meet my Design Director and discuss with him on the built up area for my project and asked for his comfirmation on certain issues.

After discussed with him, suddenly I feel hungry and asked Dahlia to ordered KFC for me. I had KFC as my lunch and I had it around 4.00 pm.

I just continue do my work and at 6.00 pm, I left my office. Narayan my car lift came and pick me and Mamat to al Qusais, meeting our stewards friends, Mohd Faizan Zainal (pijan) who work with Malaysian Airline System and stayed at Al bustan residence.

I reach there quite early, Pijan didn't arrived yet, while waiting for him, I decided to have our tea time with cheese cake and juice.

Pijan arrived and we went to his room. We snap a few photo..


Pijan and me...

All of us


After meeting him for one hour then we went back to Mamat house in Oriental apartment. We had promised with other friends to went out to Naif road...

We had our dinner at Visitor restaurant.

We ordered porata with chicken 65 and fried chicken masala

Mamat and yusri...

Azhan and Shaharudin....


After dinner, we went to see our friend fishing at Dubai creek, basically our reason went to naif road is to find the fishing rod because we also want to go fishing.

I stop for a while to buy nuts at Sabkha bus station....

Yusri, Azhan, Shaharudin and Mamat...

me and the owner of the shop...Mr Abdullah


After that, we continue our journey to Dubai creek meeting several people which already there.

We snap our photo along the way to the fishing area...when we reach there,

Salahudin is the first one did catch Kerapu fish.

followed by Helmi....

Sohaimi also got Kerapu..

Azhan also get one small Jenahak...

Airudzi with full passion and he get one Jenahak also....


I'm sweating like hell even though it's night but in summer, every time is hot.....I went back home around 2.30 am in the morning, after had my bath...then i sleep..


until next post....

No comments: