Wednesday, July 2, 2008

My clumsy day..

I wake up late today…around 9.30 am and I was extremely panic and rush get my bath…I get down and wait the taxi for almost 30 minutes and lastly I called Maria to pick me up….my housemate Reen didn’t go to work because his brasses wasn’t tide and affecting his mouth…His on MC today.

I reach office around 10.45 am and Hadie mad with me because I haven’t finished the perspective yet. Yunus was designing the other building façade and I’m designing the other portion. I just lost my idea and my brain was dried…It’s may be because of the Hot seasons here..ha ha ha..just an accuse.

As usual, I sms a few friends, continue my work and suddenly it’s lunch time already.. Khalbi didn’t order lunch for me today and I didn’t plan to go out for lunch…Jamel suddenly called me and ask me to join him for lunch…I just followed him and we had our lunch at Lime Lite….


I had special sandwich with Pepsi..
And Jamel had chicken sandwich..


Jamel and his food….

and i want to buy by this lantern...

We talked about our life before and current and we went upstairs around 2.05 pm..
I just continue my sketch, replying emails to the other consultants and consulting drawings with my draughtsman’s. People are urging me on my sketches but I’m seem doesn’t satisfy myself…lastly I went to see my boss and showed to him….He’s quite busy and just asked me to leave the drawings on his table…He would continue developing the design….sorry boss, I know that disappointed you..But I’ve to be honest telling you that I can’t do it...

I don't know why...but honestly I don't have mood to continue my work today..I just grab my bag and went down to get my taxi to go home...on the way I meet Dahlia, my receptionist and she also want to go back home...It's hard to get taxi here especially after 6.00pm...fortunately, there's one taxi pass by and take me back...
I went to Belhoul Hospital to get my dressing, Dr Nabil were angry with me because it's almost 4 days I didn't see him...He tortured me for half and hour..he he sorry Dr...As usual, I went to DIVA and after that I went back home...Reen were MC today and he just sleep the whole day...I get in to my room, play with my kitten and had my bath...
I went out around 8.30pm and Narayan, my car lift pick me up to bring me to Bur Dubai area...I had dinner with my friend and we talk on todays issue..he still not feeling well...I went to his house, watch movie..while watching movie, one of my friend came and say something that hurt my feeling...he try to make me jealous by saying something..I became more stress but remains calm..I was tired to go back to my house...I sleep in my friend house...
It's hard to forget someone that we love and it's become worst when people know about my conditions and trying to take advantage...I do hope that magic things will come and all the stupid things that stress up my head disappear.I'm tired to breaking up my heart everyday and I had to find a way to stop it....
until next post..i'm tired to keep alive...

No comments: