Thursday, November 20, 2008

Tiring but lastly Its thursday

It was a sunny and windy day...even though the sun was bright, but the winter wind blowing and freezing. The winter season is coming. 

I woke up around 7.20 am, had my bath and get dressed to my office. On the way as usual pick up Farah Liana, Mahfudz and Kamil...we stop at the Emarat petrol pump and bought our  breakfast..we reached the office at 8.50 am.....

I went to pantry, make some coffee and went back to my workstation and start doing my work. Nothing to tell on my working life...I stop my work at lunch and went to the mosque near the site office with Mahfudz and perform Zohor prayer. After that, we had some photo shot...

in the middle of the desert in Nad Al Sheba

road to my site office with Meydan Grandstand at the back

my site office TAK 3

site office TAK 2

Meydan Grandstand hotel...to be hand over in 3 months...

I went to the canteen and as usual Harris giving me his coupon because he went to another site in Zabeel and don't want top waste the money he pay..again I'm replacing him for lunch...

my lunch...beef with soy sauce with vegetables

all friends having their lunch

I went outside following my friends who smoke and again..i just snap photos...

Mazlina the IT girl...

After lunch, I went back to my place and continue doing my works....my previous neighbour from the Head quarters came and meet me because he got meeting at the site office....he was warn me to focus on my work...but obviously I think that he miss me so much...that's why he came and visit me...ha ha ha.....I'm dreaming....

Yunus Baharom

Barazmir (Bob) and Mahfudz with red sweater

At 7.00 pm, I pack my things and went back, I send Kamil to Al safa park because he had football tournament and I just continue my journey back home. There's a photo of the handle of my office door that was being violence by someone....it's very difficult for us to open the door to go back...or may be this is one of the tactic to prevent people to went back home early....what a pathetic...  

broken handle door

I reached home around 8.30 pm, went to the supermarket and bought some groceries and cooked for dinner...the chef for the day was Bro Razak and he cook Ikan Kembung masak lemak cili api and fried vegetables...


Ikan kembung masak lemak cili api

fried vegetables 

my dinner plate

After updating my blog, I watched Kill Bill part 2 and sleep...It was a normal day for me here....quite sad thinking of my father who was doing the kenduri arwah for the 40th days my mother left us....I just called him to say hi and greet him everyday..he's the only love that I got in Malaysia...may he will always in good condition and waiting for the next moment I'm back to look after him....

until next post

No comments: