Sunday, November 9, 2008

Sunday...A new day have come

I woke up early today, after had my bath and get dressed, I went to miracle apartment and fetch Bro Romzi..we reach our office quite early so we decided to go to Falcon and bought our breakfast…I had 2 piece of porata with chicken curry and bro Romzi had scramble eggs with sandwich.


Falcon restaurant near my office

My office building in Red and Blue....second from the right in the front row

my breakfast


After had our breakfast, I continue my work doing the residential project…along the hours, as usual, there’s an argument between draughtsman’s and designers at the other room….quite loud….to avoid any destructions, I just use my earphone and listening to my music…

It’s quite a good day for me where I look like putting my focus on my work while Yunus and my friend try to cheer up my day and make me smile…I just heard a rumors that the management of my company would issue another rules and regulation for the accommodation that they had provided….but without black and white..I can’t argue or comment of the issue.

I went back home during my lunch time and clean my kittens cage….My friends followed me and they cook curry maggi for our lunch..he he…around 1.50 pm, we went back to office and continue our work until end of the day…

After work, I went back home…called a few friend to ask for dinner…lastly we decided to cook…While waiting for them that came back late then me, I just went to the pump station and done my car wash…It took about half an hour to complete…and I just sit at one of the bench provided…

Bro Razak,a Senior Surveyor was the chef for the night…I cook Nasi lemak and he prepared for Telur Puyuh masak sambal….we also do the fried chickens and served our dinner an hour after…I ate a lot, really enjoy the food until I forgot that actually I wanted to lose some weight…ha ha ha…In my dream…

Telur Puyuh masak sambal

Chef of the day...Bro Razak....a senior Surveyor
Our Dinner..
I watched Water World movie, show at Dubai One chanel and went to sleep around 12.20 midnight..The aircond was not functioning and I bought a small fan for me to sleep…If not I would sleeping in warm bed….It’s quite a happy day for me and I do hope that tomorrow would be the same and better…

Until next post

1 comment:

Mem Aluya said...

Oh. Mereka itu sangat rajin memasak. Kirim salam eh.