Friday, November 7, 2008

off day on Friday..window shopping at Dragon Mart

It was friday and officially an off day for us....I woke up around 9.00 am in the morning and doing nothing...I just felt lonely without anybody do cares about me...obviously..who am I to them...

While waiting for friday prayer, I just being alone and crying....tomorrow would be my 29th birthday and the most saddest thing was I don't have a mother....I just keep thinking all our memories and happy moments...

I was thinking lots of thing...suddenly I just got headache and try to sleep...after friday prayer, Bro Syawal and his wife Sis Hafizah invited me to their house to had lunch together...we assume as this might be our last moment together because both of then were resigned from TAK and this is the last month their working for TAK...just wishing them all the best and living happily in future...they would be spending their life in Ayer Keroh Malacca...would be visiting them if I went back to Malaysia....

Bro Syawal

Sis Hafizah

I know both of them since last year 2007 when I first came to Dubai...they were a friendly family and kind...I remember celebrating my first Aidilfitri in Dubai with them and we were rushing preparing for the dishes when we just known that the Aidilfitri in Dubai was 1 day early than the other countries....and what did I proud of was...Sis Hafizah manage to prepare so many dishes for a night......and the taste was great..

As for today's menu, she prepared ikan and udang bakar, rojak and vegetables soup.....I just ate 3 plate of rice and gain more fat....ha ha ha..

Sirap Bandung

Ikan Bakar

Ikan Bakar

Sis Hafizah cooking for lunch

Bro Syawal preparing for our drink

It was a great lunch and we were full with foods...I just forget all my sadness for a while...just when I remember and look at the foods, I missed all my beloved mother touch in cooking...it make me cry again...

I went back home and pick up my friend...I just want to release my stress and went out with Harris and Bro Razak....they were planning to go to Festival city but suddenly we change the direction to the Dragon Mart in International city....it is because both of them were never been there yet....

The mall was quite long and all the items were made in China...its very difficult to get a parking there and at last we park at the back side of the mall....and we took a buggy to get to the entrance...we pay aed 5 per person and the ride took about 15 minutes..

Bro Razak and me

Harris at the end of buggy

After spend 3 hours at the mall...we went back home and I feel sleepy...may be because I ate a lots at Bro Syawal house....we reached home around 7.30 pm.....I had my bath and at 9.30 pm, my friend asked me to had porata for dinner...I just followed him and ate 3 piece of porata with chicken curry...

our dinner....

After dinner, we watched a movie...one of my favourite...MALENA..it was a sad movie and it made me being more sad....huh....I do wish that some miracle and happy thing would come and brighter my life....but...I know that the thing were never come to me...another year added to my life......tomorrow..hope it would be a happy day for me..

until next post....

No comments: