Friday, October 31, 2008

Freaky friday....

Last night I went to sleep early….and on Friday morning, I wake up around 8.00 am, switch on my laptop and checking my mails and what so ever….my friend should have his driving class today but his tutor was unable to teach him…so he went back home and continue sleep..

Around 10.00 am, I went to Shindaga fish market, I was craving for Ketam masak lemak cilia pi with chili’s prawn…..I bought 1 kilo of prawn that cost me AED 35 per kilo and 2 kilos of crabs that cost me AED 50….police was closed the road to the market so I asked my friend drop me at the side of the market and pick me up at the same place…

We went back home before 11.10 am, had scrambled eggs and bread as our late breakfast, had my bath after and went for Friday prayer…I had my lunch after prayer and watch tv…at first I planned to go to the beach..but suddenly I just got bad mood and I went to sleep…someone had just broke my heart and I’m tired for being hurt….

It was difficult to compare my life before and after…it was sweet at the beginning and now, when all the happiness lost, I just can’t keep myself for hurting my feeling..but, I do love him and its difficult for me to keep him away because he’s the best person that I’ve ever meet in my entire life…

I was crying and called my friends in Malaysia….at the same time Eni Diana from Abu Dhabi called me mention that she and her husband Syed Shah was at the Mall of the Emirates…They want to see me and pass some Kuih raya that they bring for me from Malaysia….I was actually not in the good mood but thinking that they came from far and I missed to she their daughter Wahda…I drove 30 minutes to the Mall of Emirates and meet them…


in front of the Virgin store

After chit chat with them for 30 minutes, they went to had their dinner at Apple bees…I’m not joining them, so we just get separate….I went to Virgin store and grabs 3 DVD, Iron man, The Pacifier and 27 Dresses…I went back home and had my dinner…..continue eating the chili’s prawn and Ketam masak lemak…

After dinner, I watch iron man halfway and went to sleep…I got sms from my Design Director to get prepared and stayback for Sunday presentation…hmm…before I get crazy…let me rest as much as I can…

Until next post…

No comments: