Sunday, October 5, 2008

I do love you..but..do you love me

I reached my house around 2.30 am..after updating my blogs, I went to sleep around 4.00 am….I woke up again around 8.00 am, had my bath and went to the office.

The first thing that I do was typing an official letter to my Design Director explaining where and why did I absent for 1.5 days…apart from that I’m start doing my work as usual… kind of weird when things become normal and we can eat as usual….I didn’t take any breakfast because of don’t have any idea on what to eat…furthermore, I had sore throat and my voice become more sexy and manly..huh…

I got a discussion with my design director on the current project and elaborate more on what’s going to be develop more on the detail design…after 1 hour been in his room, I went out and went back to my place….it’s almost lunch time already….my friends did asked me where to eat..Lastly we went to Nando’s and had our lunch there…

After chit chatting and gossiping, at 2.00 pm, we went back to our office and continue our jobs until end of the day..As usual I went back home and had my bath..after that I went to DIVA to get my manicure and hair treatment..around 8.00 pm, I had my dinner with Sairie at Japengo café at Jumierah 1..I had Nasi goreng istimewa with a plate of sushi…

After everything I just went home and get rest…..thinking on some issued that really bothering my minds.. I really missed people that I loved so much….I called and sms a few people just to cure my heart…There is one that I really hope to hear his voice..but I can’t make it to prevent certain issue…it was very hurt to have this kind of feeling..sometimes I just hoping that I don’t have a feeling…being like a robot and stay alive..It was tiring to get broken heart…

I tried my best to be a good friend, officemate, roommate and so on…unfortunately people just take it for granted and bully me always….some people assume me that I’m a bank which I can produce money whenever they like to get…but when the time to pay..it was very hard to get back what did I gave…

One of the reasons that I can’t ever accepted was about commitment. Everybody have their own commitment..You can’t be so selfish to put your own priority and do not pay my money…people who have dept with other people should pay their dept first and put it as the first priority…. as for me…I’m admit that I’m also owe someone money and would pay it when I meet her even though she was my mother….I have my own responsibility as well…..somehow you have to be thankful to god for born with the rich family and can go anywhere as you can afford.

I’m regret when I had put all my passion and allocate money to help you and you were not helping yourself…even something like holding my things for a second was not negotiable. You were talking that you were tired to entertain or what so ever…Should I asked you a question ever…Have you ever considered other peoples feelings and how do they tired to be with you and become your friend….please be more matured….you were not young anymore….and to be truth….people were leaving you slowly if you never change your attitude….at the end..you would be alone….and lonely…

I’m talking based on my experienced before….I’m the one who is like you …greedy, selfish and like to broke peoples heart…..and what I got now was a punishment from Allah…being alone for now and forever….nobody would loving me and want to be with me….I just give an advised for you and also for me….everybody should be responsible on what we do and ready for everything…..you can talked all the bad things to me to the other people but you have to remember…once you did to me..Allah would pay and I don’t have to make a revenge on you.

I just expressing my feeling and expression now…I’m too tired and can’t even manage my time accordingly…I just put my hope too much for someone and at the end I’m the one who cried without tears and voices. People can critic me on what the way I’m thinking….dear friends….I do love you and I do hope you also love and accept me on what I am…for the one that I love..this love can’t be prevent and I don’t know how to stop…I just wished that I died before you leaving me…

Until the next post…..I do missed you badly….but do you???

No comments: