Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Bukit Bakar recreational park and Tanah Merah night market

Only 2 day left for me to enjoy the scenery and live in my beloved land...Malaysia...I went to the grave in the morning and just talking to my father until afternoon....around 3.00 pm, I went out with my friends to the nearest waterfall...but it was not a waterfall basically...just a recreational park that have water area which people can swim and jump around...
at the entrance of the recreational park

me at the hanging bridge

pose at one of the rock...

at the main swimming area

After having fun and tired swimming around, I went back home.....talked to my father, and had my bath...after maghrib prayer, I went to Tanah merah and searching for food at the night market.....this is the first and last night market that i went during my stay in Malaysia....

I stop at Keropok lekor stall and bought fried popiah and keropok...after that, I just searching around....lastly I just stop at a stall and bought 5 pack of Nasi Kerabu....it is for my father, maids and friends

bought some keropok lekor

pose at the foods stall
When my hand was full, I just asked my friend to carry some of it and we went back home....I just fullfill my eating desire and ate like there is no tomorrow...
until next post...

No comments: