Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Blur, blank and sore throat

There was nothing to say for today’s in my life…I woke up, had my bath and get dressed to the office…I had 4 piece more for Kek Lapis Sarawak which I bought from Eim…and I just bring one by one…as my breakfast….die la…my sugar capacity would be high..he he….

I’m working for Villa project and done amendment on the layout and elevation….there would be a next presentation on Saturday…Means that..the office would aspect me to come on my off day….what a pathetic…unplanned and unreasonable date…anyway..i just try to finished my job before the due date..but looking at the nature of my company…nothing was confirmed until the presentation day…to be truth…I’m sick working in this kind of environment.

I’m too tired and don’t have any idea for my lunch…lastly I just sleep at my place. I still had sore throat and it make my day uncomfortable. My head was headache and even I try to sleep, I can’t make my pain disappeared. I do think that I’ve got fever….maybe I did missed some one too much or maybe I was meant to get fever….sorry for not putting any photo because obviously I didn’t bring any of my camera.

After lunch, I just continue done my work until the end of the day… I should have an evening coffee with my friend who worked in site office but her boyfriend got something to do and she can’t make it at the time that we promised to meet. I had another plan to go to…so we just cancelled the meeting and postpone to the next time…

The management of my company had sent an email saying that there's vacancy for the position of lanscape Arhictect, Project Architect, Design Architect, Quantity surveyor and Site supervisor...for those who interested can send their resume at resume@takuae.com he he....please make sure that you were ready mentally and physically...Its is a toughest Design firm ever in Dubai...so...best of luck

I went home and get my bath, get dress and went to silver sand to pick up my friend Ridzwan…I’ve promised to him to send her wife to Etihad check in counter nearby my office. His wife will flying back to Malaysia tonight after spending 2 weeks with him during Aidil Fitri in Dubai….She just bring one large luggage bag and check in after 9.45 pm…

Her bus would taking her from Sheikh Zayed road to Abu Dhabi airport…but the bus departure at 11.00 pm…we then spent one hour at Falcon restaurant nearby my office and had chit chatting…when the time came, I just sent Ridzwan and his wife and left them to spend their last moment together. I just went up to my office and look at my friends who stay back late doing their works.

After got a called from Ridzwan, I just went down and went back home…I sent Ridzwan to his apartment and I went back to my house. I’m feeling lonely and thinking on what’s going to happened to me in future…Is it this kind of life that I would also have??? Only Allah would know the answers…

Until next post..I miss you…

No comments: