I don’t have any idea to write anything today…at last, I’ve decided to reply all the tagged that had been gave by my friends….huh
The first one, I've been tagged by Imelda Maya
So, here it goes....
The Rules of Tags are:
1. You link the person that tagged you.
2. You post the rules on your blog.
3. You share six non important things/ habits/ quirks about yourself.
4. You tag six random people at the end of your post linking to their blogs.
5. Then, you let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
Here we go...
My 6 things are:
1. When I don't really like a person. I just keep my feet away from them.
2. It is quite difficult for me to say 'NO' to everyone….and people taking the privilege.
3. I’m always called my friends and family in Malaysia…everyday
4. I can’t sleep if I got problems…even though the problem is small.
5. I’m eating while working…that’s why I can’t get slim.
6. My favorite number are 7 & 9.Now,
I will tag 6 people...
Nurul Aini Ramli di Putrajaya
Aishah Dalila di Kuala Lumpur
Azidah di Melaka
Mother’s of Two…Kak Sheila
Saiful Hamdan di Miri
And the second one was an answer for tagged by Herry Hidayat
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves
3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog
Starting time : 2020 hours
Name : Mohamad Fahimi Bin Shariff
Sisters : 2
Brothers : 3
Shoe size : 7
Height : 180 cm
Where do you live : Now - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Have you ever Been on a plane : Yes
Swam in the ocean : once a month….Jumeirah Beach
Fallen asleep at school : No…if sleepy, just go home
Broken someone’s heart : yes
Fell off your chair : yes
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call : yes
Saved e-mails : yes
What is your room like : mess like a store
What’s right beside you : my TV
What is the last thing you ate : plain rice and chicken soup
Ever had Chicken pox : yes..in secondary school
Sore throat : yesStitches : yes
Broken nose : no
Do you Believe in love at first sight : 100%
Like picnics : yes
Who was were the last person You danced with : Umi Kalthom in Jammed Base
Last made you smile : Bro Yani with his funny act
You last yelled at : for the waiter at TGI Friday Mall of Emirates
Today did you Talk to someone you like : yes
Kissed anyone : No
Get sick : Several timeTalk to an ex : Yes
Miss someone : Yes
Who do you really hate: Secret
Do you like your hand-writing : Yes
Are your toe nails painted : No
Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in : Secret
What color shirt are you wearing now : Brown
Are you a friendly person : Yes
Do you have any pets : Yes…2 kittens
Do you sleep with the TV on : No
What are you doing right now : Replying tagged
Can you handle the truth : No
Are you closer to your mother or father : Mother
Do you eat healthy : Not sure
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex : Yes
If you’re having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to : Eating and singing inside my car
Are you loud or quiet most of the time : Loud!
Are you confident : Yes
5 things I was doing 10 years ago
1) Doing Matriculation at International Islamic University Malaysia, Lembah Pantai
2) Fanatic with Siti Nurhaliza songs
3) Went back to Kelantan every 2 week
4) Playing Volleyball
5) Water crisis in Kuala Lumpur….have to queue to get water at the college as early as 3.00 am….horror
5 things I would do if I were a billionaire
1) Develop my Village with good facilities
2) Travelling around the world
3) Share the happiness with my best friend
4) Built a resort by the sea
5) Buy and develop a plantation at Cameron Highlands
5 of my bad habits
1) Wake up late
3) Urging people
5) Think Negative
5 places I am living in
1) Machang, Kelantan
2) Bangi, Selangor
3) Kampung Pasir, Johor
4) Gombak, Selangor
5) Dubai, United Arab Emirates
5 people I tag
1) Mem Aluya Kuih Lapis, Dubai UAE
2) Aisyah Dalila, Kuala Lumpur
3) Eiy, Melaka
4) Saiful Hamdan, Miri
until next post