Sunday, October 19, 2008

Kah Mah Budiman restaurant...a quiet house

I went to Tanah Merah town to settle down my obligation and personal matters....Only Tanah Merah is the nearest town which have Maybank. After done my work at the bank, I went to the market and bought some groceries...
After that, I decided to go to Kak Mah Budiman restaurant in Tanah Merah to get my late lunch...it is one of my mother favourite restaurant for dining out. I just get an ABC for myself and ordered my mother favourite dishes...Ayam goreng Halia...I went there with my friends and we just eat everything that we wants....especially foods that rarely found in Dubai...
a cup of ABC (Air Batu Campur)

Siakap 3 rasa

set of lunch....cost RM 50 for 3

photo of me with the foods


After done everything, I went back home around 5.00 pm....my father was sitting at the balcony and looking towards the street. Maybe he just imagining and rethinking on the old memories with my late mother.....
I just snap a few photo of my house just for my personal collection to cure myself if I miss my house so much...below is the living room where all the family members were gather and watching movie together...I used to sleep on the floor while my mother would sit on the sofa...but now I was be there alone.....no more mom stay beside...

living area that use to be happening before

birds (Tekukur) that father like to keep

an empty house...father will be lonely and alone

Looking at the house, it makes me sad.....usually my mother would stay at the balcony and greeting us when we come back from work...and when we want to go back to Kuala Lumpur to work...she will be crying and waving her hand to us...that the most unforgetable memories that I can't ever forget in my whole life.....

Now, only father continue his journey.....it was hard for me to leave him alone but I have to...only Allah swt knows what will be happens later....Only wish that I can meet him again...

Until next post.

No comments: