Friday, October 10, 2008

Along the way from Abu Dhabi to Kuala Lumpur

I was crying like hell after got the news...at 8.30am, I went to Eithad tickets office to get my flight ticket to Malaysia..I just change my tickets which I had bought earlier for 16th October and change its date.....cost me AED 950...hmm...I was crying and crying until Mamat came with Bro Romzi to the office and calm me down...

After got my tickets, I went to my office and wrote an emails to My Design Director, Nizar and Mdm Ivy, wife of TAK which also the HR manager to tell them on my emergency leave..after that, I went home and get packing...Along the way I meet Mdm Ivy with my horrible faces...told her that my mother had passed away and she gave her condolence....I went back home and get pack...

Suddenly I got called from Auntie Hamisiah, asking me and my friends to go to her house...she wanted to do Yassin recitation before I went back to malaysia tonight...At 6.00 pm, I went to her house with Ali Noor, recite Yassin and so on..then had dinner before I left...my flight was at 11.00 pm.

Auntie Hamisian in cream Kurung with me...

Iza and me..her husband Benjamin was not in the photo

Ali Noor sent me at the Etihad counter, after check in, I took a bus to Abu Dhabi airport with Bro Rosli..who was purposely went back to malaysia to celebrate Hari raya with his family...

me at Abu Dhabi airport

Bro Roslie....
We fly from Abu Dhabi at 3.00 am UAE time, and reached Kuala Lumpur aiport at 2.15 pm Malaysian time...

International arrival in KLIA
After landed..I went to the baggage claim to take my bags. After that, I'm running to catch 3.10 pm flight to Kota Bharu...but I couldn't make it.....my bags came out at 2.50 pm....I'm running to the domestic departure but the plane left me behind..Lastly I took 6.30 pm flight to Kota Bharu...along the way...I meet Muzafar from landscape department...he just want to fly back to dubai....after chatting with him...I then check in for my flight.
While waiting for my departure, I had my lunch...quite hungry..but I ordered 2 dishes...really missed Mee Curry and Nasi Lemak...eventhough I couldn't finished it but I only want to feel its taste...
my sinful lunch at KLIA

my plane to Kota Bharu
My family was busy with the Kenduri arwah for the 2nd night, I don't want to bother them to pick me up at the airport...so I just called my friend, Hafizi who stay near the Kota Bharu airport...
Rozhaifizi Hafiz.....my lawyer friend from Kota Bharu

We reach my house in Machang around 9.45 pm and all the guest that came for the Kenduri arwah had left the house...I put all my things and went out to meet all my relatives and had chit chatting...

all my relative prepared Nasi Kerabu to all guest


After had my dinner and had my bath....i just had my rest, chit chatting with my family and sleep...

No comments: